Ass-backwards I tell ya

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Ass-backwards I tell

Wearing burkas....perhaps the humor in that is only isolated to myself and every person i've shown it to...not over the internet, including the person who showed it to me. Every guy in my section laughed his ass off. I swear sometimes I am the only person on these forums with a sense of humor. I am the eye of the fucking storm :roll:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Ass-backwards I tell

Mogz said:
I swear sometimes I am the only person on these forums with a sense of humor.

You need to read more of my posts then!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Mogz, it would take all of us many years to catch up to the comedic talents of The Think & Jay Laugh-In Show, brought to you from beautiful downtown Burbank.

outspoken2

Feb 19, 2006
How are their cooking skills. Will their burkas stop a 12 ga. slug or 00 buckshot? I wonder, do they wear kevlar drawers?

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
wow it looks like they could shake down charlies angels in one HOT cat fight

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Wearing burkas....perhaps the humor in that is only isolated to myself and every person i've shown it to...not over the internet, including the person who showed it to me. Every guy in my section laughed his ass off. I swear sometimes I am the only person on these forums with a sense of humor.
------------------------------Mogz------------------------

Sheezypete's, get over yourself Mogz.

That burka espirt d'corps is much like the Maoist
days when a 1000 people would go out to swat flies
and kill the damn bugs that was pestilence.

Great video.

Burkas on the march.

Action Dolls.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
The whole point of me posting this is to highlight the fact that Iran has its head up its ass. Women can join the police force, carry weapons, rappel, arrest suspects. However they cannot take off their burkas. In essence Iran gives women the same power as men in some fields, yet due to religious ignorance opresses them in others.

Canuckgirl

Mar 1, 2006
Exactly Mogz. I completely see your point - it is rather bizarro huh? here are these women who Iran has no problem using as a policing force and yet ... they have to be completely covered and cannot disobey social laws. God forbid they show their ankles during an arrest! They'll be stripped of their badges I'm sure!

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
damn HOT is RIGHT
JOEYB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im running out to the store RIGHT now to get me the BURKA BABES edition of sports illustrated

RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!!

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Yeah, Kreskin, next they will be learning how to defend themselves against a banana....

Personally, however, I cant wait for the parachute training video .......

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Re: RE: Ass-backwards I tell ya

cortez said:
Yeah, Kreskin, next they will be learning how to defend themselves against a banana....

Personally, however, I cant wait for the parachute training video .......

Parachuting would be funny. After the fish slapping routine.