Jews against Zionist

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
A nice website, for those who think israel is doing great towards palestinians, check out this one, and see what real jew think about it.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/about/mission.cfm

http://www.btinternet.com/~sapere.aude/jaz.html

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

http://www.jewishpeacefellowship.org/

Thank god, there is awaken peoples around the world.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This is my favourite site regarding this subject.

It is written by Jews who were , and are there. Judge for yourselves whether you think the writers are right, wrong, or whatever. These people have no reason ti lie.

http://www.cactus48.com/

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
You just woke up? LOL

There is a strong tradition of critique of Israel in the Jewish community. In New York the demonstrations are usually held at Union Square if you are interested. Or you could read Noam Chomsky.

It is this example that is lacking among moderate Muslims in the West. I am now starting to see this more in reference to a lack of prominent roles in countries like Canada which reduces the influence and authority of these individuals to speak out. There is a power imbalance. It would have been better perhaps for Harper to appoint a Muslim to a cabinet position. That would have been a start in the right direction.

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
sanch said:
It is this example that is lacking among moderate Muslims in the West. I am now starting to see this more in reference to a lack of prominent roles in countries like Canada which reduces the influence and authority of these individuals to speak out.

simply not true, the vast mahority of muslim organizations are overly critical and very outspoken about events, whether it be 9/11 or wearing headscarfs in class. Especially on university campus a lot of moderate muslims organizations exist and are functional.

the problem has more to do with canadian medias apparent lack intelligence in interviewing ppl, either its a really wahhabist imam from some obscure mosque that doesnt exist or irshad manji who has no clue what islam is but likes writing books about the subject.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
aeon said:
and see what real jew think about it.

So this problem you have has led you to believe all jewish people who think a particular way are real Jews, and the others are....fake Jews?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
aeon said:
and see what real jew think about it.

So this problem you have has led you to believe all jewish people who think a particular way are real Jews, and the others are....fake Jews?

Real jew are jews, Zionist are extremist in the guise of jew, this is what i meant.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
aeon said:
Thank god, there is awaken peoples around the world.

Actually, they didn't simply awaken. The idea that Israel was not to reappear as a nation prior to the return of the Messiah is the traditional posisition held by mainstream Jews until the turn of the last century. Many anti-zionist Jews are what some would refer to as ultra-orthodox in that they continue to maintian the traditional and Biblical stance, thus never having changed from the original stance in the first place.

As Zionism began to spread, the early Zionists had to fight hard to get their political message across to the mainstream of the Jewish community, often having to use scare tactics and other political devices (or ought I say vices?) as politicians do. Even those Jews living in Palestine and living peacefully side by side with the Palestinians were opposed to the state of Israel at the time that Zionism first appeared on the scene.

So there really is no "awakening" among the anti-Zionist Jews so much as a having remained awake all along. Those who chose to leave Judaism or Christianity and convert to Zionism are the ones who chose to close their eyes.

Zionism is the

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
if they have muslim states, what's wrong with a jewish state? so what the palestinians are then right to kill the innocent?

What are you talking about.

Why do the Israelis have a right to kill Palestinian civilians, they have done alot more killings then the Palestinians.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I'm just curious what would be a solution to all those that want the Jews booted from Israel. What's your solution? I have never heard of any other than criticizism of the status quo.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Re: RE: Jews against Zionist

neallo said:
if they have muslim states, what's wrong with a jewish state? so what the palestinians are then right to kill the innocent?

Palestinians are not correct in killing innocents. But from a strictly biblical standpoint, the current state of Israel causes the jews headaches. According to the Bible, Israel would reappear after the comming of the Messiah. So does that mean the Messiah has returned. As for the political question, as long as UN laws are respected, I don't care. As for teh theologica, I'm not Jewish so also don't care. But I do find it an interesting dilemma for them none-the-less. Trouble in the family?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I think not said:
I'm just curious what would be a solution to all those that want the Jews booted from Israel. What's your solution? I have never heard of any other than criticizism of the status quo.

Prior to Zionism, Jews and Arabs lived peacefully in Palestine. history will back this up. It's only since the rise of Zionism that the problems arose. Visit some Muslim forums and you'll see that the major issue for them is Zionsim, not Judaism. As far as they are concerned, they want the Zionists out, but teh Jes can stay.

Ali Mahdi

Jan 24, 2006
Waterloo, ON
I, and most Muslims, don't have a problem with Jews, (in general), it's the Zionists we hate. Jews can stay in Palestine, we just want "Israel" destroyed so there can be peace, and ONE state for Palestinians and Jews that doesn't discriminate on the basis of race and religion.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:

Can you say New York? :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Oh no you don't....you need more.

Who is going to eat all those bagels you guys make down there?