Iranian President - "Send Jews to Alaska."

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
15 December 2005
'SEND JEWS TO ALASKA'
IRAN LEADER'S LATEST RANT
IRANIAN president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday called on America to create a Jewish state in Alaska.

Describing the Holocaust as a "myth" Mr Ahmadinejad, right, told a crowd in Zahedan: "They have fabricated a legend under the name Massacre of the Jews and they hold it higher than God himself."

He continued: "Give a part of your own land in Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to them so that the Jews can establish their country."

Mr Ahmadinejad recently caused outrage by calling for Israel to be wiped off the map.

Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said: "We hope these extremist comments will make the international community abandon any illusions about this regime."

mirror.co.uk

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Good to see the Iranians have elected a complete nutjob 8O Just what the world needs this nutcase with a nuclear weapon 8O Scary thought now isn't it

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Good to see the Iranians have elected a complete nutjob 8O Just what the world needs this nutcase with a nuclear weapon 8O Scary thought now isn't it

well........the nutjob in the US is ready, willing and happy to do a regime change in Iran.......and does not even need an excuse to do it.

both are playing a deadly "game". .......with WORDS so far....

suspect that the guns ain't that far behind.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Blackleaf said:
15 December 2005
'SEND JEWS TO ALASKA'
IRAN LEADER'S LATEST RANT
IRANIAN president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday called on America to create a Jewish state in Alaska.

Describing the Holocaust as a "myth" Mr Ahmadinejad, right, told a crowd in Zahedan: "They have fabricated a legend under the name Massacre of the Jews and they hold it higher than God himself."

He continued: "Give a part of your own land in Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to them so that the Jews can establish their country."

Mr Ahmadinejad recently caused outrage by calling for Israel to be wiped off the map.

Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said: "We hope these extremist comments will make the international community abandon any illusions about this regime."

mirror.co.uk

Well, heck, you have a lot more room than we do - ha! The Northwest Territory is so scenic, from the pictures I've seen. Plenty of land. Brrr!

Uncle (just kidding)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I don't know all about this. I don't think Israeli people will want to move to a freezing cold place like Alaska or the NWT. No offence to anyone there, but I wouldn't see myself going there even in threat of destruction.

And on another point it is showing the radicalism of both sides of the spectrum.

Bush who can magically hear God. And the President of Iran who makes comments about genocide and destructing an entire race of people.

Now, people will make the point of this has nothing to do with religion but it has everything to do with religion at least in this instance.

Radical Islam, versus radical Christianity and Judisism. Sorry if I spelt the last one wrong.

Texas1

Electoral Member
Sep 23, 2005
People don't worry; Israelis will bomb Iran back into the medieval ages, oops maybe a little further back.

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
Texas1,
i think you need to look at the armaments on both sides before making such statements. The reality is that any middle east war will not be so one-sided. As with any war, the losers will be the people killed over ideology.

Texas1

Electoral Member
Sep 23, 2005
No I don't think I do, I know what the Israeli army has and it will be one sided.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Proof of Statement

Perhaps then, Texas1, you could provide the members of the Forum with a link, or quote from some credible source to support your statement? Thank you in advance.

To be clear, in my opinion, we shouldn't be advocating for anyone else to "bomb [anyone] back into the Medieval ages." We should be advocating for a peaceful resolution to this extremely tense and hazardous situation, and Canada should "step up," so to speak, and assume a primary role in the process.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
C'mon 5Paradox, don't be so naive. Canada barely got noticed when Iran murdered the Canadian journalist Kazemi.
Iran cannot be allowed to develop a nuke. It would be different if they were a democracy rather than a daft Mullah led State.
Israel will not allow another Holocaust. Iran wants to destroy Israel. Israel is a small country and one bomb will wipe it out. Iran also supports many terrorist groups. They could pass one on to be smuggled into NYC or Chicago.

Serious or suicidal?

Whers da spel chekker? edit.

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Ocean Breeze said:
mrmom2 said:

well........the nutjob in the US is ready, willing and happy to do a regime change in Iran.......and does not even need an excuse to do it.

That comparison is just too stupid to be real. It was a joke, right? Right??/ Right :roll:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
zoofer said:
C'mon 5Paradox, don't be so naive. Canada barely got noticed when Iran murdered the Canadian journalist Kazemi.
Iran cannot be allowed to develop a nuke. It would be different if they were a democracy rather than a daft Mullah led State.
Israel will not allow another Holocaust. Iran wants to destroy Israel. Israel is a small country and one bomb will wipe it out. Iran also supports many terrorist groups. They could pass one on to be smuggled into NYC or Chicago.

Serious or suicidal?

Whers da spel chekker? edit.

Absolutely!

There is a time to put diplomacy aside before it is too late. I have faith that Israeli intelligence is keeping a close eye on developments in Iran, and when the time comes, the Israelis will strike where necessary, with as much force as necessary.

The alternative is to risk a nuclear war in the Middle East.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
bluealberta said:
Ocean Breeze said:
mrmom2 said:

That comparison is just too stupid to be real. It was a joke, right? Right??/ Right :roll:

both nations are lead by religous nutjobs.... Watching two nations with the religous right fight it out might be a little fun. If the lose of innocent life wasn't involved. But when it comes to innocent life the religous right doesn't really care unless your a fetus.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Thank Allah that there is a constituency for
the FETUS !!

The liberal left has too much faith in letting its
guard down about the manipulation of life in the
dawning of our science fiction future.

Sometimes it takes a really wrong headed group
to do the right thing when the right people ought
to be just as concerned.

Intellectual non church goers are acting way too
nonchalant and superior about these issues
of the future.

Mistake.

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
RE: Iranian President - "

meh unless he actually does anything contrary to the Non-proliferation treaty and the IAEA as far as im concerned hes within his boundaries to do whatever he likes, including but not limited to having a bath in radioactive matter.

he hasnt violated anythign from NPT or IAEA so he can produce nuclear fuel in his own country.