Ignore the tired cliché of "Idiot America"

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Steve Watson | December 14 2005

The ignorance is angering and frightening.

Watch. as the reporter in this piece asks ridiculous questions about Iraq and gets back real Americans' opinions

:cry:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Wow! That makes me feel better,

knowing all those fine, intelligent, thinking, people will one day be leading the U.S.. Is there something in the water or are they always like that?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Ignore the tired clic

Go listen to Green Day, Juan. If a half-educated pop-punk band can figure it out, there's hope for the rest of the country.

If you don't like the punk thing, pick up a Steve Earle CD. If a half-educated country-folk singer can figure it out, there's hope for the rest of the country.

No matter what you decide to listen to though, turn it up loud enough to make the walls vibrate...it makes up for all those dead spots in your ears from running power saws. Or maybe that's just me.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Re: RE: Ignore the tired clic

Reverend Blair said:
Go listen to Green Day, Juan. If a half-educated pop-punk band can figure it out, there's hope for the rest of the country.

American Idiot by greenday does say a lot about the bands views, I also like Wake Me Up When September Ends. I don't think September will ever end though.

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)
#juan said:
Wow! That makes me feel better,

knowing all those fine, intelligent, thinking, people will one day be leading the U.S.. Is there something in the water or are they always like that?

Hmmmm... I usually drink bottled water. Maybe that explains me? 8O

And I don't think I've had Kool-Aid since I was twelve.

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005

The propaganda works well. I've already given up on the US. Now I'm just waiting for China to move in and exterminate. Since Americans seem to be okay with indiscriminate killing, they won't mind then when it happens to them, and there's nobody willing or able to help. I'd suggest that any Americans that don't feel this way, move to Canada ASAP, cause once the draft is reinstated during the next war, the borders will be closed and leaving won't be easy.

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)

Well, I'm planning to move to Canada for a variety of reasons. I wouldn't be eligible for any draft, being female, over 40, and somewhat arthritic.... but I just have had it with the U.S. overall.

Canada's more interesting to me anyway.