Bush aide: U.S. is human rights leader

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
:lol: :lol: :laughing3: :laughing3: :lol: :lol:
WASHINGTON - The White House said Friday that the United States is the world leader on human rights, despite outrage in Europe over reports of secret CIA prisons where terrorism detainees may have been mistreated. Story

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Re: RE: Bush aide: U.S. is human rights leader

the caracal kid said:
Is it April 1 already?

Or perhaps they were only refering to certian people's certian rights?

It's April 1st. everyday in Washington! :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
jjw1965 said:
:lol: :lol: :laughing3: :laughing3: :lol: :lol:
WASHINGTON - The White House said Friday that the United States is the world leader on human rights, despite outrage in Europe over reports of secret CIA prisons where terrorism detainees may have been mistreated. Story
:lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol:

April Fools day ......indeed. (but as mentioned.....it is April FOOLS DAY in Washington every day. ( lose the April :wink:

Belinda Ryan

Nov 28, 2005
So the U. S. is the world leader on human rights.. why is it that they have thier little secret concentration camps then.. and still the death penalty in the country....I don't think the U.S. is really the leader in anything...at the moment!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Belinda Ryan said:
So the U. S. is the world leader on human rights.. why is it that they have thier little secret concentration camps then.. and still the death penalty in the country....I don't think the U.S. is really the leader in anything...at the moment!

Sure we are, we show to everyone how a president is supposed to pray in public :roll:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

I think not said:
Belinda Ryan said:

Sure we are, we show to everyone how a president is supposed to pray in public :roll:

hey ITN..........good one. !! :wink:

the wee problemo with that one is that he can't even do that right. Doesn't have the Ronnie acting skills.. :wink:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Bush aide: U.S. is hu

Thats the funniest thing I heard today.

Ask people in all their secret terror prisons, Gitmo, Abu Grab, Iraq, Afghanistan, hell ask the poor minorities in New Orleans even.......