Global Governance Elite (NWO)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Hey OB....I got to ask....where do you find this stuff?

Talk about the Left eating their young...Noam Chomsky is an FBI agent?

The government is directly responsible for 911?

Some people have been watching WAY too much X Files.

I'm waiting for accusations of alien involvement.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Hey OB....I got to ask....where do you find this stuff?

Talk about the Left eating their young...Noam Chomsky is an FBI agent?

The government is directly responsible for 911?

Some people have been watching WAY too much X Files.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
hi Colpy.....

same places that have a lot of the New World Order stuff.

just something to ponder.... and then maybe not.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Speaking of X-Files

The X-Files spinoff shows a government plan to remote-control a plane to crash into The World Trade Center and trigger war just like Pentagon's Operation Northwoods.
The only difference is that the airliner crew got help to unlock their flight controls and save all lives - Hollywood always lies about reality. The show premiered in March 2001, in the Sunday Timeslot of The X-Files to gain some extra exposure for its first four episodes. It finally settled into its Friday 9:00 PM slot on FOX.

Watch

I don't just believe they had a warning, I believe they orchestrated the whole thing.

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC

Since you asked Colpy:

Well Aliens do control the Illuminati which controls the likes of the Bilderberg,Freemasons, Gatekeppers etc.

When President George Bush Senior gave the nod for USA led forces to butcher more than 300,000 young teenage Iraqi men in the early 1990s, he called this "war" the New World Order. Of course this was no war but a "blood fest" where the Iraqis had told Bush just weeks before they would leave Kuwait but Bush decided to go ahead and kill these helpless soldiers. Only 50 Americans lost their lives in that so called war, most of them in friendly fire.

The current crisis of another American invasion led by his son is also part of the New World Order agenda. Behind this New World Order are 13 corporate families —some of the richest in the world— which includes the Rockefellers and Rothschilds but also the Morgans and others. These families, all multi-billionaires, are called the Illuminati, and are currently running scared of an organization called the Galactic Federation of human aliens who are in space ships surrounding this planet and demanding change.

Link

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
good post hunter........and nice to see ya back.. Hope all is well with you.... :)

what I did not know is this new Term (name) for the New World Order...... (Global Governance Elite. ) There was another article I read that led me to the one I posted. Such secrecy.... almost another "universe" of operations.

fascinating site. Thanks.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Man, I've never known cynicism or paranoia to have the quality of truth, nor do I believe apologists and optimists are nearer the truth.

Each side requires a leap of faith. Each side has no clue what the test of proof requires.

And that garbage about X-files and its remote controlled plane running into the World Tower was far less prescient, far less a feat of magical prediction than Jules Verne writing a book about launching a rocket to the moon from Florida.

Ya wonder how Jules Verne came upon that?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Global Governance Elite (NWO)

jimmoyer said:
That link reminds me of the silly rabbit who said Trix is for Kids.

The truth is even more bizzare and interesting than that fantasy.

ok.......so WHAT is the TRUTH about the New World Order/ Global Governance Elite (GGE)?? Who are these obscenely rich people that have grouped together and what are they trying to achieve?? Most important WHY the SECRECY??

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I don't believe in conspiracy.
It's a juvenile concept that comprehends little.
It relies on magical powers to explain away every suspicion.

What I do believe is this:

1. World trade without tariffs and protective barriers is a concept well analyzed. You have to know your history of what happened when nations erected high tariffs on imports and when they put barriers on foreign business.
You have to know your history here. Or don't.

2. More than any other power, it will be commerce that expands technology, wealth to every continent and paradoxically this expansion of wealth will make the inequities even starker.

3. This bumpy road of world free trade has an engine to it that will only be halted in limited nations and only temporarily.

4. Just as the poor knows each other so do the rich know each other. Both groups call each other up on the phone. And you know what else is bizzare? Sometimes, since they already know each other, they help each other out. It's a simple fact that people in same income and cultural groups congregate, identify with the similarities of each other. It's quite a conspiracy isn't it?

5. Bureaucracy will defeat world unity. Incompetence will slow world unification. Also different cultures will take awhile to get to know and trust each other, and like a big family will have a few quarrels and bridges burned.

6. On any conspiracy, the more people in on it, the less chance it remains secret.

Go figure.

Live in a world of suspicion and conspiracy mongering.

That's okay, but I find it to be the most boring of suppositions, especially when the truth of who we are as human beings is far more complex and fascinating.

I'm sure a few people got together.

Big Surprise.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
I like the new term over the NWO, which had gotten tangled with zionism theories and other rascist dung. Global Governance Elite spells it out simply, without too much fantasic ideas. The group from which all this global evil is coming from is "the top elite of the corporate, banking, military and governmental circles" - almost as simple as "the golden rule where if you control the gold, you rule". No aliens.No Annanuki. Its not Zionism we need to fear. Look to the money!!

I like these conspiracy sites, they lead the way to exposing the realities of this world.

Now that we have opened our eyes to the truth of global warming and the reasons for going to War on Iraq being phoney , what other issues, conspiracy theories, will people start to embrace? Of similar scope are
- the food/health scams [the alternative message
- energy advances not being used
- fake flu threats and bad vaccines
- the War on Drugs is just a means of getting us to swallow the idea that "pharmaceuticals are the only drugs we should take".
- The War on Terror is just a nazi-like tactic of fabricating an enemy to drum up support for warmongering.

------
Aliens are brought up on some sites just to distract people, I think. Sometimes this tactic of distraction - aliens - is done by the Elites, and sometimes people just get sucked in and do their work for them. We see these minions of the Elites at work here too - taking us off topic, throwing out personal slanders instead of sticking to the topic, etc etc. Some of them may be getting paid to do it.

Noam Chomsky is described as working for the Elites by using "calculated disinformation designed to distract and confuse honest activists" - that is one of their tactics for sure.

The Elites use a set of tactics , and we can recognise their works by recognising these tactics:
Manipulation
Deception
Fear
Division of peoples
Demonising
Distraction
Creating Instability
Suppression
Disinformation
Scapegoating
Provocation

oh oh, I got a bit wordy here again.
Sorry aboot that eh -
Karlin.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
I don't believe in conspiracy.
It's a juvenile concept that comprehends little.
It relies on magical powers to explain away every suspicion.
Conspiracy is a person or persons who plan to do something in secret.

I've said this before, to many times the word theory gets attached to the word conspiracy, It's like this, an organization is having a raffle, theory is you buy a ticket you can win a prize, Once you buy a ticket it goes from being a theory to a possibilty that you can win a prize, you buy a roll of tickets, it goes from a possibilty to a probabilty that you will win a prize.

So concerning J.F.K.,the Oklahoma City bombing,Waco and 9/11, Theory is the government had involvement, Find one piece of evidence it goes from theory to possibilty, find stacks and stacks of evidence, it goes from a possibilty to a probability they were involved.

And as far as aliens, they are like santa claus to me. :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Karlin said:
I like the new term over the NWO, which had gotten tangled with zionism theories and other rascist dung. Global Governance Elite spells it out simply, without too much fantasic ideas. The group from which all this global evil is coming from is "the top elite of the corporate, banking, military and governmental circles" - almost as simple as "the golden rule where if you control the gold, you rule". No aliens.No Annanuki. Its not Zionism we need to fear. Look to the money!!

I like these conspiracy sites, they lead the way to exposing the realities of this world.

Now that we have opened our eyes to the truth of global warming and the reasons for going to War on Iraq being phoney , what other issues, conspiracy theories, will people start to embrace? Of similar scope are
- the food/health scams [the alternative message
- energy advances not being used
- fake flu threats and bad vaccines
- the War on Drugs is just a means of getting us to swallow the idea that "pharmaceuticals are the only drugs we should take".
- The War on Terror is just a nazi-like tactic of fabricating an enemy to drum up support for warmongering.

------
Aliens are brought up on some sites just to distract people, I think. Sometimes this tactic of distraction - aliens - is done by the Elites, and sometimes people just get sucked in and do their work for them. We see these minions of the Elites at work here too - taking us off topic, throwing out personal slanders instead of sticking to the topic, etc etc. Some of them may be getting paid to do it.

Noam Chomsky is described as working for the Elites by using "calculated disinformation designed to distract and confuse honest activists" - that is one of their tactics for sure.

The Elites use a set of tactics , and we can recognise their works by recognising these tactics:
Manipulation
Deception
Fear
Division of peoples
Demonising
Distraction
Creating Instability
Suppression
Disinformation
Scapegoating
Provocation

oh oh, I got a bit wordy here again.
Sorry aboot that eh -
Karlin.

good post. karlin. Like the "new" name better too. ....more fitting for this era. Your list of tactics are exactly what the current B2-R (bushregime) uses.....every day..........hmmm. No surprise .

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
“A conspiracy is rarely, if ever, proved by positive testimony. When a crime of high magnitude is about to be perpetrated by a combination of individuals, they do not act openly, but covertly and secretly. The purpose formed is known only to those who enter into it. Unless one of the original conspirators betray his companions and give evidence against them, their guilt can be proved only by circumstantial evidence...”

[Special Judge Advocate John A. Bingham, quoted in The Trial Of The Conspirators, Washington, 1865]

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
"Unless one of the original conspirators betray his companions and give evidence against them, their guilt can be proved only by circumstantial evidence.."
-------------------------------------jjw1965-----------------

Like I said, the more extensive a conspiracy is, the more chance you have too many people involved who can't keep a secret.

And when it involves so many people across nationalities, then it is no longer a conspiracy, but rather a documented policy program of those pushing the idea.

Why? Because you're reading about it.

In addition, let us talk of the failure of the mob and how easily it rushes to conclusions.

Like I've said before, we citizens, we voters put higher standards on to our leaders than ourselves and this is a fundamental flaw, hypocritical and unthinking.

We would become wiser, more honest for it, and this kind of culture would produce more leaders that would reflect we the people.

And guess what?

Our leaders reflect all the qualities of who we are.

The real power is the force of the people when it concentrates its focus and no conspiracy can finally win after all the ups and downs of the battle.