CA man kidnapped .killed in Iraq.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Just heard this on the TV. (breaking news) Canadian man , who was kidnapped earlier this month in Iraq has been murdered. :cry:

Is there anyone/nation that bush's ugly (and damned war) has not hurt, or affected destructively???? The only one to "blame " for any /all of this is BUSH.......as he created the environment for all this to take place. He invited terrorism into Iraq by destabilizing the country. ......so is also guilty of fostering terrorism... ( something he claims to be "fighting". Sure has a strange way of diffusing terrorism, don't he???

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: CA man kidnapped .kil

Did it say why this man was in Iraq? (not that it matters, I'm just the curious sort)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: CA man kidnapped .kil

Twila said:
Did it say why this man was in Iraq? (not that it matters, I'm just the curious sort)

Not , when I heard the news item. Reports were just coming in.

Will update as info is available.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Yup, I'm convinced that parade, with flower petals being thrown in the street, is right around the corner, now - probably just weeks away.

Pfffft!

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Re: RE: CA man kidnapped .kil

Twila said:

answer - I too am curious. There is the attraction of large cash benefits to 'private' security providers. I know there are many Canadians over there in that role. I want to know if the Canadian government has a hand in it.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I heard on the news today that he was "there on business"..........
who knows......
there is something that bothers me....tis the "black balaclava" that the enemy wear....tptb would like us to believe....

In The Port Arthur Massacre in Tasmainia, Australia in '96 eye witnesses said there were men with black balaclavas on up on the roofs of neighbouring buildings, was it alqaida, the taliban, muslims, islamics? NO! it was "christians"....... this was classic "special ops" when you read the evidence dug up by a private investigator........

Just after noon on 28th April 1996, an unknown marksman opened fire on diners in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Australia. In less than 20 minutes at this and five other crime scenes, the marksman killed 35, injured 22, and crippled two cars with only 64 shots. Nineteen of the first twenty dead in the Broad Arrow Cafe died from single shots to the head, all fired by the unknown marksman from his right hip. This staggering display of marksman- ship was blamed on left-handed and intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, who had no shooting experience, or military training of any kind. From the time of his arrest, remand prisoner Martin Bryant was illegally held in strict solitary confinement and denied access to media of any kind until his police interrogation on 4th July 1996. When he refused to admit to the Port Arthur Massacre at interrogation, he was once more placed back in illegal solitary confinement. Eventually in desperation during November 1996, Martin Bryant pleaded "guilty" 72 times, thereby allowing the authorities to avoid a humiliating trial at which they could present no hard evidence of guilt. Intellectually impaired Martin Bryant was convicted by a hysterical media pack, then forced to plead guilty by prison officials illegally enforcing solitary confinement.
http://home.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/portarthur.html

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd/portarth.htm

1987 December In December 1987, after a specially called Premier’s meeting in Hobart, the New South Wales Labour Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "There will never be uniform gun laws in Australia until there is a massacre in Tasmania." This quote is extremely prophetic, as it was only after the Tasmanian massacre in April, 1996 that the Federal government forced the States into adopting laws prepared by bureaucrats from within the Federal Attorney General’s office
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd/portarth/timeline.htm

Australia's Port Arthur Massacre
Government and Media Lies Exposed
The proof you have been waiting for...
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies1.htm