Mr. Musicman's Al Qaeda Thread

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
as a sidebar to Vanni's last. Much of the opium produce from the early 90's was directed through the Russian Mafia to Western Europe. After the invasion of Kuiwait, Bin Lauden offered the Saudi's 60,000 of his troops to protect his country from the Iraqis. Doubtful he had so many troops but he didn't want American troops in the Muslim holyland. The head of the Saudi intelligence did though, give him a warning after the C.I.A put a hit out on him.

Musicman

Electoral Member
Aug 7, 2005
I am not sure why Vanni Fucci thought this should have my name on it. I do see in the news today that one of the top guys in Al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia was killed. So many to get, so little time. One more down, how many to go? Murderous Al Qaeda thugs anyway.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Murderous al Qaeda thugs is quite the accurate phrase and this world as indicative on this board knows not the horror to come and misplaces the origin of such evil and countenances the excuses for such more than it allows understanding of others.

LOL.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: Mr. Musicman's Al Qaeda Thread

jimmoyer said:
Murderous al Qaeda thugs is quite the accurate phrase and this world as indicative on this board knows not the horror to come and misplaces the origin of such evil and countenances the excuses for such more than it allows understanding of others.

LOL.

Call me a dumb blonde, Jimmoyer, but I have no frigging idea of what you just said. School me. Or translate, as the case may be.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Cosmo said:
jimmoyer said:

LOL.

Call me a dumb blonde, Jimmoyer, but I have no frigging idea of what you just said. School me. Or translate, as the case may be.

He's basically saying posters on this board do not blame the correct people for acts of terrorism perpetrated by al qaeda and make excuses for them instead of trying to undertand why they need to be obliterated off the face of the earth.

Or at least it seems like he said that.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Musicman said:
I do see in the news today that one of the top guys in Al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia was killed. So many to get, so little time. One more down, how many to go? Murderous Al Qaeda thugs anyway.

answer - in the Russian/Afghani War, Saudi Arabia viewed the spawning of Al Qaeda as a way of drawing more radical factions from their own soil and bring a balance to the ISI backed fighters and Afghani rebels. These guys were supposed to die in that war. Now Al Qaeda has become a very popular pan-Arabian group of well trained, well armed militants with no national government affiliations. They draw on 50 billion dollars of military equipment dumped in Afghanistan since 1979, including all the stinger missiles Bin Laudin bought for very cheap. With the occupation by the U.S. and Israel in the M.E. more are drawn to the movement daily. So, no easy task to destroy them without destroying the aspirations of millions of people toward a Muslin theocracy. Or is rule by tyrany any better?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Said1 said:
Cosmo said:
jimmoyer said:

LOL.

He's basically saying posters on this board do not blame the correct people for acts of terrorism perpetrated by al qaeda and make excuses for them instead of trying to undertand why they need to be obliterated off the face of the earth.

Or at least it seems like he said that.
8O Said1 ... you speak jimmoyer! I think we ought to make it a distinct language. Oh wait, the politicos already speak it. ;)