Is the Illuminati Real

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Is the Illuminati Rea

I have always been suspicious wether they and other "secret organizations" really do exist. Events of the world, more "big brother" type of policies coming to fruitation really make me wonder if they are real and not a figment of my imagination.

What worries me is how we have all lost of privacy. Like here in BC our MSP records and calls are outsourced to call centres in America, so who knows who the hell is looking at our personnel medical files?

I know some people think the Illuminatti, Masons, Bliderbergs etc are some form of a secret government. There may or may not be secret governments ready to step in if a catastrophe occurs,(Like a secret government with a President and cabinet in waiting) I personally am not sure, but would not be surprised. Some people also believe "Aliens" specifically the "greys" are in on this as well.

Some also believe those groups are involved in mind control, micro chips, cybernetics and cloning and other expeirments.

A lot of it sounds far fetched but I don't think "mind control" or "cloning" or "micro chips" is really that far fetched, cybernetics? well it may be possible.

We may never be told the "real truth" but hopefully one day we will.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
I always experience significant difficulty swallowing these sorts of stories, but I won’t permit that to hinder me in a bid for the tinfoil beanie concession. :wink:

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
The Illuminati Inner Core

David Rockefeller is identified from so many reliable sources, that his role in the game must be considered to be established. The rest of the members of the "Inner Core" are, and probably will be, most difficult to verify. However, they are members of the super-rich, super- powerful families of the world, and they all stand above the law and shun public exposure. Most of them will never appear on the lists of the world's richest people, like Forbes magazine etc.] What is known though, is the number of members and their nationalities. All together, the Inner core of the Illuminati consists of ten members from the following countries:
USA - 2 members
Canada - one member
France - three members
Austria - one member
Great Britain - one member
Spain - one member
South Africa - one member *)

The Illuminat Inner Ring

Allaire, Paul Arthur
Allison, Graham Tillery, Jr.
Andreas, Dwayne Orville
Bartley, Robert Leroy
Bergsten, C. Fred
Bowie, Robert R.
Brademas, John
Brzezinski, Zbigniew
Clinton, William Jefferson
Cooper, Richard N.
Corrigan, E. Gerald
Davis, Lynn E.
Friedman, Stephen James
Friedman, Thomas L.
Foley, Thomas Stephen
Gregen, David
R.Graham, Katharine
Greenberg, Maurice R.
Hesburgh, Theodore Martin
Hewitt, William Alexander
Holbrooke, Richard C.
Jordan, Vernon Eulion, Jr.
Kissinger, Henry Alfred
Lord, Winston
McCracken, Paul Winston
McNamara, Robert Strange
Mondale, Walter Fritz
Nye, Joseph S., Jr.
Ridgway, Rozanne Lejeanne
Robinson, Charles W.
Rockefeller, David
Scowcroft, Brent
Sonnenfeldt, Helmut
Whitehead, John Cunningham
Zoellick, Robert B. Xerox Corp
Center for National Policy U.S
Archer Daniels Midland Co
Wall Street Journal
Inst. for Int. Econ. U.S.
Overseas Development Council
Texaco
Center for Strategic & International studies
Former President of the USA
Professor at Harvard University
Goldman Sachs
Under Secretary State Dep. U.S.
Co-chairman Goldman Sachs & Co.
Columnist New York Times
House of Representatives U.S.
Special assistant to President Clinton
Chairman Washington Post
Dep. Chairman Fed, N.Y.
Former President of the Notre Dame University
Ambassador Jamaica
US Ambassador, peace negotiator
Brookings Institute
Former Secretary of States U.S., Kissinger Associates
Assistant Secretary State Dep. U.S.
Former Professor of University Michigan
World Bank
US Ambassador
Chairman National Intelligence Council
Co-chairman Atlantic Council
Overseas Development Council, Brookings Institute
Chase Manhattan Bank, Exxon Oil, etc.
Former President Assistant, National Security Council
Brookings Institute, Carnegie Endow. Man.
Chairman Brookings Institute
Federal National Morgan Associates

To be a member of the Inner Ring, which means you are about 90% informed and heavily involved in the New World Order movement, you must also be a member of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission.

Reference:

Ross Sr., Robert Gaylon: Who's Who of the Elite

Fritz Springmeier

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

They are real, I just doubt that it's a highly organised secret society working on official conspiracies. That isn't really necessary.

These are all extremely wealthy, well connected people. They travel in the same circles, have business contacts with each other, and generally have the same interests. If each acts in their own best interests and no more, it will appear to be a conspiracy because what is good for one is good for the rest and what is good for them is bad for everybdy else.

ol' dawg

Electoral Member
Jun 25, 2005
standing by a hydrant
missile said:
:D I didn't see my name on that list.I belong to the really secret sect.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have access to that really secret sect list; and yes,missile, you are very prominently on it. But your secret is safe with me. :wink:

ol' dawg

Electoral Member
Jun 25, 2005
standing by a hydrant
Re: RE: Is the Illuminati Rea

Reverend Blair said:
They are real, I just doubt that it's a highly organised secret society working on official conspiracies. That isn't really necessary.

These are all extremely wealthy, well connected people. They travel in the same circles, have business contacts with each other, and generally have the same interests. If each acts in their own best interests and no more, it will appear to be a conspiracy because what is good for one is good for the rest and what is good for them is bad for everybody else.

Rev, does this mean a person has to be paranoid to see conspiracies?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Not at all. Conspiracies are real, that's why we have laws against them.

It also doesn't preclude members of the so-called Illuminati from participating in conspiracies with each other. It just means that the Illuminati does not have to exist as an organised group to have the same effects that we are seeing.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
ol' dawg said:
missile said:
:D I didn't see my name on that list.I belong to the really secret sect.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have access to that really secret sect list; and yes,missile, you are very prominently on it. But your secret is safe with me. :wink:
I can't seem to find my membership card anywhere[and I've spent some time looking for it]. Can a new one be sent to me? You know where to send it,of course. :wink:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
All is well again! I looked under the fridge ,and there it was :lol: So,"G'HASHAI" will not be needing that new card[and I promise to put it back into my wallet]. My official POPE card was also in the plastic case!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The Manifesto of the Cabal I joined proclaimed Free Sex,All The Drugs You Could Ingest,and Conquering The World. Just your average fun loving bunch of kooks :lol:

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005

Pyramid at sunset, the Louvre. Paris, France complete with the 666 stained glass windows.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
If there not real then whats with all the symbolism :? If you look its everywhere and its all occult .Why to what purpose why is our tax dollars being used to put this bullshit in our public buildings .These guys go worship a giant owl buld buildins in its image why for what purpose .Theres a reason you guys can brush it off all you want but its there right in your face WHY?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
The symbolism is Masonic, Mom. It come from the Masons, and they aren't even that elite. Members of family were Masons and you know what they did for a living? They farmed. They weren't rich farmers either. They also supported the CCF/NDP...not exactly a bastion of power politics and world domination on this planet.

Masonic symbolism can be found in all sorts of architecture, especially from the mid 1800's to the early 1900's. It was a popular club, especially among architects. Why not? Masons, who founded the club and gave it their name, are known for building things with stone.

That isn't to say that there isn't a ruling elite. Watch the next time a new president is elected in the US...there will be a story in the press about how he is connected to British royalty. His family connections will consist of names that you know very well from stories about the ultra-rich. His friends will be the kind of people who spend their weekend on yachts and own their own private jets. We live in something very close to an oligarchy.

If you ever find yourself accidentally at a party full of the super-rich (art gallery openings in big cities are good for this), you might find that you've walked into a room of aliens that seems to be speaking English but really have a language all their own. The wine they are given isn't the same slop handed out to you, and the cheese they are nibbling ain't the cheddar given out to the lesser beings.

It doesn't require a conspiracy running for generations though. In fact such a conspiracy would likely self-destruct in a hail of political in-fighting.

These people all have common interests, however. They go to the same schools, hang out with the same people, have the same business interests.

The decisions that they make are in their own interests. The attitude is that we are there to serve them. They do what they please and are largely above the law. That isn't good; in fact it is very, very bad; but it does not require a working, long-running conspiracy. It requires only entrenched power working to remain entrenched.