US asked to leave Uzbek air base

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I'm not sure that the poster has appreciated all the nuance in that article, and for one the Americans are happy about leaving the Uzbek dictator to his own sin after a massacre, as the article duly notes that such horror strained relations.

Yeah let the Russians and Chinese buddy up to that guy.

Hasta la Vista.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: US asked to leave Uzbek air base

jimmoyer said:
I'm not sure that the poster has appreciated all the nuance in that article, and for one the Americans are happy about leaving the Uzbek dictator to his own sin after a massacre, as the article duly notes that such horror strained relations.

Yeah let the Russians and Chinese buddy up to that guy.

Hasta la Vista.

Happy about leaving the Uzbek dictator eh? As opposed to the Pakistani dictator who forgives and forgets the nuclear proliferation that armed the "Axis of Evil"?

It seems good dictators are hard to find these days...the US may be running out of bases to operate from before too long... :lol: :lol:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It seems good dictators are hard to find these days...the US may be running out of bases to operate from before too long...

hmm..... well, they might reconsider befriending the US again.....once the US is proclaimed a full dictatorship........( under another name of course :wink:

(it is all a matter of degrees ......and extremes. :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
hmm..... well, they might reconsider befriending the US again.....once the US is proclaimed a full dictatorship........( under another name of course :wink:

Only from leftist extremists, and well nobody ever pays any attention to them, except for the meek.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

Only from leftist extremists, and well nobody ever pays any attention to them, except for the meek.

of course the "meek" are ignored , when the agenda is to gather so much control......a gov't is a "dicatatorship" in every way , except in name. after all , this is seen as "stength" in some eyes. Abuse of power does that to people.

but this is straying from the original topic.....

One of many changes taking place now, where nations are asserting themselves with the US. What is the US going to do...Bomb the crap out of every nation that doesn't want the US there or disagrees with the US??

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
of course the "meek" are ignored , when the agenda is to gather so much control......a gov't is a "dicatatorship" in every way , except in name. after all , this is seen as "stength" in some eyes. Abuse of power does that to people.

Okie Dokie, a few examples how the US is a dictatorship

Ocean Breeze said:
but this is straying from the original topic.....

Well in your usual condescending way you outright called the US a dictatorship, and I'm wondering how that was within the topic.

Ocean Breeze said:
One of many changes taking place now, where nations are asserting themselves with the US. What is the US going to do...Bomb the crap out of every nation that doesn't want the US there or disagrees with the US??

No, since it has never done that before in the past, unless it was protecting some sorry ass from the threat of communism.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
that whole region is a tinderbox with tyrannical governments suppressing Islamic activism. The U.S. will still require relations with the Uzbekis to transport petrol from the fields and for military flyover. Money will continue to flow from the C.I.A. and much of it will be sticky with opium.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Vanni Fucci said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Hey wait minute...hold the goddamn phone here... 8O

Aren't the meek supposed to inherit the Earth or something... :lol: :lol:

Yes...that's true Vanni...

...which is why the coporatists neocon bastards are doing everything they can to destroy it... :evil:

Yeah...if you believe in that bullshit that is... :roll:

What...don't you... 8O

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Vanni Fucci said:
Hey wait minute...hold the goddamn phone here... 8O

Aren't the meek supposed to inherit the Earth or something... :lol: :lol:

just one of the myths of the ages.. :wink:

( it gives the desperate "hope")

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
just one of the myths of the ages.. :wink:

( it gives the desperate "hope")

You know, that's f*ckin it. Is there f*ckin anything you don't have a mother f*ckin condescending tone to? Is everybody and everything beneath you because he or she doesn't share your views or beliefs? WTF????!!!

But it seems to pass just fine with you, funny innit?!?!?

F*ck it!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: US asked to leave Uzbek air base

PoisonPete2 said:
that whole region is a tinderbox with tyrannical governments suppressing Islamic activism. The U.S. will still require relations with the Uzbekis to transport petrol from the fields and for military flyover. Money will continue to flow from the C.I.A. and much of it will be sticky with opium.

good point. thx.