Which American on this Forum is Homeland Defense or CIA

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I will bet one of them is working for the USG what with all the paranoia down there.So who do you think it is? :p

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Sun Tzu say:

All warfare is based on deception

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

:D In other words it's probably someone here who appears more or less left.

:twisted: Let the Witch hunt begin?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
ITN you are Ruled out just by what you doThis pic says it all :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Nah the education thing is a coverup! Its a secret educational invasion plan to mold the minds of youths! I have that poster on my wall :lol:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: And you've converted Jay :p I;ll bet he's nursing a bad hangover today :lol: He went to a wedding last night and popped up on the board at about 3:30 am his time :lol:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Okay forget Jim the Riddler my vote is now for Nascar_James :wink: He's the only guy to spew the propaganda to a tee :p

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
mrmom2 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: And you've converted Jay :p I;ll bet he's nursing a bad hangover today :lol: He went to a wedding last night and popped up on the board at about 3:30 am his time :lol:

:lol:

I just noticed this thread.....Ya, that was a late night....I had to correct my blood levels in my alcohol system...

Nice hang over. Nice wedding too. An Irish Gent marred a beautiful Canadian lady...very nice. (We know the lady)

You have to love those Irish accents...