Pentagon Missile Theory dispelled

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
First of all, this plane approached the Pentagon from the same angle used by military helicopters. This is a secret approaching angle known to pilots and navigators alone. The plane used the same secret angle! In addition, the Pentagon was informed that an airplane is heading its way, 12 minutes in advance, but nobody was warned.

http://memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=728

So there WAS a plane. I guess they'll have to move the pentagon now that the "secet approaching angle" :happy3: has been exposed.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
gopher said:
you call that "proof"?

I know it pales in comparison to all the mountains of evidence that the pentagon was actually hit by a missile...or a truck bomb...or a demolitions team...or pretty much anything you can think of other than what actually happened. :)

But hey, the guy's a general, he must know what he's talking about, right?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: Pentagon Missile Theo

Wetcoast40 said:
This is a joke, right?

Tongue in cheek, yes. Not really a joke, though, unfortunately. People talk about the BS on Fox news here all the time. Take an afternoon some time and check out what's playing on ME TV. Goes a long way towards answering the "why do they hate us" question.

Wetcoast40

Electoral Member
Feb 21, 2005
Lesser Vancouver
RE: Pentagon Missile Theo

You've restored my faith. I guess we never get used to the idea that dozens, if not hundreds, of these goofy ideas float around the ether day after day. If we can still hear stories about the Grassy Knoll, I guess these "We did it to ourselves - 9/11 stories" will last a long time.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Pentagon Missile Theo

Doesn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras? You would think they would have loads of them there and in parking lots and areas around the Pentagon.

So why have they not released any tapes from any cameras so we could see what really hit the Pentagon and put an end to this arguement? I am sure some camera caught something.

But since they have not, it has given birth to conspiracey theories.

Or maybe it was a missle and thats why they are not released. I dunno, but I do know the government (USA) is not telling the public the whole story.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Pentagon Missile Theo

no1important said:
Doesn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras? You would think they would have loads of them there and in parking lots and areas around the Pentagon.

So why have they not released any tapes from any cameras so we could see what really hit the Pentagon and put an end to this arguement? I am sure some camera caught something.

But since they have not, it has given birth to conspiracey theories.

Or maybe it was a missle and thats why they are not released. I dunno, but I do know the government (USA) is not telling the public the whole story.

I'm providing you with evidence, one Dr. Paul Ambrose existed and then he ceased to exist on September 11th. 2001, based on passengers list, friends and family, fellowship awards.

Prove he's alive and then we can talk about missile theories.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
There are 32 cameras in the area where the plane hit .Why did the FBI confiscate all the tapes if they want to put this to bed SHOW US THE FOOTAGE its that simple folks .WHY did Rummy say it was hit by a missle ?Where are the plane parts .They found lots of them in ground zero none in the Pentagon Supposedly they burned up .Go look at the pics you can see computer moniters and books and other stuff that did not burn but a huge airliner did give me a break.There is something very wrong with the official story .Why did'nt the pentagons anti aircraft system work ?People can dissappear real fast without a trace ,so this stuff about the people on the planes a non starter .The thing that gets me most is how media has done almost zero investigating on this story .By the way ITN how was your day yesterday?Did the kid get mugged :p

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
the Pentagon was informed that an airplane is heading its way, 12 minutes in advance, but nobody was warned.

Are there any pilots here?? How many miles can you fly in 12 minutes? Probably a lot.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
What makes you think they could not make an airplane dissappear it did off there screens for over 20 mins .I don't deny these people exsisted but come on look at the pics no parts no marks some of the best pilots in the world say they could not fly that plane into that building but you want us all to believe a guy with some simulatar expierence and no instuction on landing a plane can do what some of your best air force pilots say the couldn/t :roll:

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
mrmom2 said:
no instuction on landing a plane can do what some of your best air force pilots say the couldn/t :roll:

Maybe that's what we've been overlooking - he wasn't trying crash into the pentagon, he was trying to land on the lawn.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
mrmom2 said:
What makes you think they could not make an airplane dissappear it did off there screens for over 20 mins .I don't deny these people exsisted but come on look at the pics no parts no marks some of the best pilots in the world say they could not fly that plane into that building but you want us all to believe a guy with some simulatar expierence and no instuction on landing a plane can do what some of your best air force pilots say the couldn/t :roll:

I'm going to refer you to a link that the author is claiming there were no Arabs on flight 77. Let's hang that theory aside for a moment. Based on the Freedom of information act, he obtained the victims pathology report, quote:

"A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is."

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm

Notice this author is coming up with a new theory, no arabs, however in his attempt to do so, he is acknowledging there was a plane and passengers on it. Notice the second name on the list. Paul Ambrose.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Well maybe I should email him and ask him where the passengers went. He should be on the look out for Paul Ambrose and the rest.

He hasn't even addressed the dissapearance of any of the victims. Nobody ever looks that way, because the answer is too obvious.

A 757 passenger jet hit the Pentagon and the passengers were killed. Their friends and family are proof they died, the pathology report is proof they died and parts found at the Pentagon for identification of the bodies.

If this isn't enough, then this is the reason conspiracy theories exist. They never approach it from the human perspective (when its possible) because they always lose.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You ever see this video ITN Here
This kind of stuff is what fuels this movement :roll: You have to look deeper though Thats why IO like the other guyhe's more balanced in his approach to the whole mess