Questions getting bigger

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
There is so much weirdnesss to the Building 7 WTC story. As time goes on and there is no answers at all, the mystery actually grows in stature.

Perhaps it was blown up 'secretly' with controlled charges, as the pictures , and silence about it in all media and in all investigations would imply. Do they consider human life that cheap?

If it was demolished on purpose, it would be government or building owner and not terrorists, which puts the whole day's events into question, as in government/owners made them fall down too. Or could the terrorists have pulled it off so perfectly?

Why would they ["they" being government, BushCo, Elites, or NWO, but not the terrorists] WANT to demolish it ?
- was there some advantage to "losing" this smallest of the WTC buildings at the same time as the main towers? Simply the cost of demolishion?

In any case, the insurance companies are being asked to pay 3 to 7 billion dollars. So THEY are going to ask questions.
And they are - link:

So why would"they" even make a claim on it, knowing that it would be very very bad if anyone found out about the controlled demolishion?
Things like this can be the downfall of megalomaniacs. Bush never makes mistakes , he just can't see that the insurance claim would be pushing things too far in 'living the lie' of 9-11.

Or maybe its that NOT making a claim on it would be more risky? Not really, he could try explaining that the demolishion was appropriate under the circumstances. But they can't do that unless they admit it wasn't hit by an airplane, which we all know anyhow, and that it wasn't fallen by the other destruction, which is also true and accepted and on the video and in the timelines with no contact from the other debris. SO THEY WERE BLOWN UP.

Why they won't even address this mystery is another growing question.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/may2005/040505potentialfraud.htm

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
There is so much weirdnesss to the Building 7 WTC story. As time goes on and there is no answers at all, the mystery actually grows in stature.

indeed. As does the intrigue.

The basic issue of course is that the public was never provided with ALL the facts .....as is their right to know.

Unanswered questions remain .....and when the dust from the major trauma settles these questions begin to surface again....as it is "unfinished business".

but don't expect the USG to be forthcoming or truthful. ( that is not in their operations manual ). so the mysteries, and questions will linger and foster ......and theories will arise in abundance.

IF a population was told the truth.......it might react, discuss, debate etc ......and even criticize........but eventually it would subside as nothing settles an intrique /mystery like the facts/truth. ( pleasant or not)

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Re: FEMA report on building 7 WTC

The FEMA report on Bldg7 collapse suggests that falling debris from WTC South Tower started fires and that made it fall down. They are over 300 feet apart, but it could be true. The unlikely thing is that fire would not have made it fall down nice and straight like that.

There are other mysteries in the FEMA report.{ FEMA is Federal Emergencies Measures Act or something like that, government in any case. }

"WhatReallyHappened.com" has this cynical bit, link below:
# Unfortunately, some of this debris penetrated the outer wall of WTC 7, smashed half way through the building, demolishing a concrete masonry wall (in the north half of the building) and then breached a fuel oil pipe that ran across the building just to the north of the masonry wall.
# Unfortunately, though most of the falling debris was cold, it manages to start numerous fires in WTC 7.
# Unfortunately, even with the outbreak of numerous fires in the building, no decision was made to turn off the generators now supplying electricity to WTC 7. Fortunately, for the firefighters, someone did make the decision not to fight and contain the fires while they were still small, but to wait until the fires were large and out of control. Otherwise, many firefighters may have been electrocuted while fighting the fires.
# Unfortunately, the safety mechanism that should have shut down the fuel oil pumps (which were powered by electricity) upon the breaching of the fuel line, failed to work and fuel oil (diesel) was pumped from the Salomon Smith Barney tanks on the ground floor onto the 5th floor where it ignited. The pumps eventually emptied the tanks, pumping some 12,000 gallons in all.
# Unfortunately, the sprinkler system of WTC 7 malfunctioned and did not extinguish the fires.
# Unfortunately, the burning diesel heated trusses one and two to the point that they lost their structural integrity.
# Unfortunately, this then (somehow) caused the whole building to collapse, even though before September 11, no steel framed skyscraper had ever collapsed due to fire.

More at the link - WAY TOO MUCH DETAIL, you will go nuts trying to read it all , but there is a lot of detailed explanation of NO WAY IN HELL DID BLDG 7 FALL DOWN FROM FIRE.

It was demolished. Why they can't say so is because it suggests credability to the stories about 9-11 being perpetrated by Bush and friends as a means to get "all the way to Baghdad" .
[Wolfowitz or Rumsfled said in 1991 that "it would take a Pearl Harbour but on American soil to get he American military all the way into Baghdad" ].

And so it goes on! What will they say about it eventually? Its been 4 years since 9-11, and to keep silent about Bldg7 all this time is getting creepy.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fema_report.html

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Two of the tallest buildings in the world, ignited by thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel, came crashing down with full top force all around WTC 7. The wreckage at ground zero burned for months. Months!.

Sorry, I don't see any mystery in WTC 7 coming down.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
The collapse of WTC 7 was unexpected, but to suspect some secret plot and controlled demolition is a stupid. What purpose would it serve. To wire a building for demolition takes time, unless you are prosing the the whole attack was planned and staged via the US Gov.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Questions getting bigger

DasFX said:
The collapse of WTC 7 was unexpected, but to suspect some secret plot and controlled demolition is a stupid. What purpose would it serve. To wire a building for demolition takes time, unless you are prosing the the whole attack was planned and staged via the US Gov.

That would be the concensus of those that subscribe to the theory... :wink:

Scape

Electoral Member
Nov 12, 2004
Re: RE: Questions getting bigger

DasFX said:
"Pancake effect" Is a lie. What is stupid is that the collapse of the WTC defies physics unless it was a deliberate demolition. The "pancake effect" is not supported as credible and anyone who believes in it is too gullible to be considered credible.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
How did Bin Laden know that Norad would stand down that day?The Twin towers were designed to take multipul hits from airliners ,If the fires were so hot to melt the beems what are people doing standing in the holes,How come fire fighters said the could hear explosions as they were running from the building,How come a steel building has never collapsed from fire before 911and after :?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I've got a question for all the non beleivers out there
Why should we believe anything the Bush goverment says about 911 ?They have been exposed as liars and manufactures of evidence in the Iraq war .Do you not think they would lie about what really happened that day 8O ?Do you not think they used for their own personal gain?Everybody around the administration has gotten rich because of this tragedy does that fact alone not make you wonder what is really going on?Who is closest to the Bin Laden family ,The Bush family their business partners 8O Who ran the CIA for years George Sr did.They had means they had motive what more do you need?At the very least they should be considered suspects :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"Why should we believe anything the Bush goverment says about 911 ?"

The onus of proof is on those who say it happened differently than the official report says it happened.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
The facts are they have manufactured evidence and lied about everything the onus is now on the administration Jay :roll:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think Americans would nail GWB and gang to a cross if they had evidence that the opposite of the official report was true.

I think Americans take this far more seriously than we think.

On a side note....I was at ground zero with ITN when I was down there....what a sight.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Lets have the dirt Jay ITN got hair or what we know you do :lol: When you get to be our age the hair starts to thin 8O

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Don't let him fool you......you can always glue hair to your head....

I'm not so sure you want to be saying things like "our age".....

ITN, old or young, is a kindred soul.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
There is a lot of people who don't believe the official version of events. About 69% of Canadains believe the US government at least had "prior knowledge of the events of 9-11 and did nothing to stop it", and another 16% who believe they actually planned and financed it.
Thats from a 2004 poll.

One thing seems certain - BUILDING #7 didn't fall down from FIRE.
That building , or one like it, had a fire that burned for 4.5 hrs before, and it buckled some steel columns but not enough to make it even close to falling down. Not in two hours then, from the commotion from the Towers 300feet away. Falling debris knocking down Bldg7 is an even tougher idea to swallow.

I am not allways sure which side you guys are on with this, but here is a quote:
DasFX wrote:
"The collapse of WTC 7 was unexpected, but to suspect some secret plot and controlled demolition is a stupid. What purpose would it serve. To wire a building for demolition takes time, unless you are prosing the the whole attack was planned and staged via the US Gov."

K -
Ya. Thats exactly what we are saying. Thats how they got the support "to go all the way into Baghdad this time".

Also, about the demolition charges needing days to set up, thats right. There is the idea that all tall building have this set up now, ahead of time, in case it appears to be falling down for any reason in the future - can you imagine the carnage and destruction if a tall building fell sideways?
Of course, they don't tell us thesedemolition-ready packages are there because it might scare people, and someone could/would set them off if they knew that the charges were there in every tall building.

That could be the simple explanation too. They brought it down instead of letting it fall down. They keep it secret so the public won't know about"tall building demolishion readyness"

But it wasn't falling down... so why did they bring it down, if they did? To clear the land quick and cheap?

Bldg 7's collapse is an enduring mystery that cannot easily be dismissed , or forgot by anyone interested in finding out what that day was all about.

"That day" did "get us all the way into Baghdad" as Rumsfeld had prophesized. That kind of evil deed is well within the Bush morality.

Does anyone really believe that Bush would not kill millions of people to get what he wants?

Here is a link to a forum, the first posts have some great info, photos, etc. on 9-11 and esp. buidling 7, just scroll down part way.

http://globalresearch.ca.myforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=523

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I want dirt not kindred soul ITN is great guy but does he have hair I'll tell you ever seen Holmes on homes Jay? My son says I have Mikes hair :lol: and as far as age goes I'm proud I've made it to 40 .If you told me that 20 years ago I'd a laughed at you :wink: I've got a little more hair than him though my hair line has been this way since I was 20 :wink:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
as far as age goes I'm proud I've made it to 40 .If you told me that 20 years ago I'd a laughed at you

Me too. My friends actually had a pool going for when I'd die for a while. I wonder what they did with the money from that?