Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
The reason the highjackers aren't listed with the victims is because they don't deserve to be.

From the 911 commission report:

Washington Dulles:American 77. Hundreds of miles southwest of Boston, at Dulles International Airport in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., five more men were preparing to take their early morning flight.At 7:15,a pair of them, Khalid al Mihdhar and Majed Moqed, checked in at the American Airlines ticket counter for Flight 77,bound for Los Angeles.Within the next 20 minutes,they would be followed by Hani Hanjour and two brothers,Nawaf al Hazmi and Salem al Hazmi.

Hani Hanjour, Khalid al Mihdhar, and Majed Moqed were flagged by CAPPS.The Hazmi brothers were also selected for extra scrutiny by the air-line’s customer service representative at the check-in counter. He did so because one of the brothers did not have photo identification nor could he understand English, and because the agent found both of the passengers to be suspicious.The only consequence of their selection was that their checked bags were held off the plane until it was confirmed that they had boarded the aircraft.

All five hijackers passed through the Main Terminal’s west security screening checkpoint; United Airlines, which was the responsible air carrier, had contracted out the work to Argenbright Security. The checkpoint featured closed-circuit television that recorded all passengers, including the hijackers, as they were screened. At 7:18, Mihdhar and Moqed entered the security checkpoint.

Mihdhar and Moqed placed their carry-on bags on the belt of the X-ray machine and proceeded through the first metal detector.Both set off the alarm, and they were directed to a second metal detector.Mihdhar did not trigger the alarm and was permitted through the checkpoint. After Moqed set it off, a screener wanded him. He passed this inspection.

About 20 minutes later, at 7:35, another passenger for Flight 77, Hani Hanjour, placed two carry-on bags on the X-ray belt in the Main Terminal’s west checkpoint,and proceeded,without alarm,through the metal detector.A short time later, Nawaf and Salem al Hazmi entered the same checkpoint. Salem al Hazmi cleared the metal detector and was permitted through;Nawaf al Hazmi set off the alarms for both the first and second metal detectors and was then hand-wanded before being passed.In addition,his over-the-shoulder carry-on bag was swiped by an explosive trace detector and then passed. The video footage indicates that he was carrying an unidentified item in his back pocket, clipped to its rim.

When the local civil aviation security office of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) later investigated these security screening operations, the screeners recalled nothing out of the ordinary.They could not recall that any of the passengers they screened were CAPPS selectees.We asked a screening expert to review the videotape of the hand-wanding, and he found the quality of the screener’s work to have been “marginal at best.”The screener should have “resolved” what set off the alarm; and in the case of both Moqed and Hazmi, it was clear that he did not.

At 7:50, Majed Moqed and Khalid al Mihdhar boarded the flight and were seated in 12A and 12B in coach. Hani Hanjour, assigned to seat 1B (first class), soon followed.The Hazmi brothers,sitting in 5E and 5F, joined Hanjour in the first-class cabin

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
what you just posted have nothing to do with the report I posted. Numbers were missing and he was given extra names. Please read.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

moghrabi said:
whay you just posted have nothing to do with the report I posted.

His point is that there is no evidence of Arabs being aboard flight 77. What I posted shows not only that there is video evidence of the five, but gives their seat numbers. Ergo, it has everything to do with the report you posted.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
And how come we have seven people on that list still alive and well???

That is f*cking ridiculous. Do you believe all the propaganda bullshit you always read? Where exactly have YOU seen people alive and well? One guy tells a story to get click through money and you believe it.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
moghrabi said:
And how come we have seven people on that list still alive and well???

That is f*cking ridiculous. Do you believe all the propaganda bullshit you always read? Where exactly have YOU seen people alive and well? One guy tells a story to get click through money and you believe it.

I am making money clicking through the websites especially the BBS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I didn't imply YOU were making money. The author of that idiotic article does.

And you show me a link to the BBC that was issued 11 days after September 11th. Lets stay focused on the final 9/11 reports shall we? And what it claims to be the hijackers names. Show me if they are still alive. Wouldn't they be screaming by now? Hmmmm?

Here's another point I would like to add to your quest for the truth. On many of your posts you claim lies on 9/11. Why would the Pentagon allow the list to be released if it in fact proved that they lied? Freedom of information Act you say? We're a police state, you can't have it both ways when it suits you.

And why does one nutcase write about this? And Al Jazeera, The CBC and BBC aren't all over this?

What does a lone nutjob know that these media outlets don't?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
The reason the hijackers aren't listed with the victims is because they don't deserve to be.

excuse me??? That would be doctoring the official documents wouldn't it??

Forensic data has to be completely accurate....thorough in EVERY CASE. It does not pick and chose who is listed on the "victim" or deceased list. The forensic code of ethics is clearly defined/strict and these documents have legal implications. (and are used in courts of law).

the article is very interesting. (author is a professional....not some nut case as some have tried to dismiss. )

the fact remains that there are many unanswered questions about the event.

Important to consider/examine all possibilities with an open perspective. & not come to such firm conclusions that might blind one to new data .

What does a lone nut job know that these media outlets don't?

The author is not making absolute statements.......but offering reasonable doubt to the "official" story. and since when has the media been open about providing factual information without some "censorship" due to "security" reasons??

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Ocean Breeze said:
The reason the hijackers aren't listed with the victims is because they don't deserve to be.

Forensic data has to be completely accurate....thorough in EVERY CASE. It does not pick and chose who is listed on the "victim" or deceased list. The forensic code of ethics is clearly defined/strict and these documents have legal implications. (and are used in courts of law).

the article is very interesting. (author is a professional....not some nut case as some have tried to dismiss. )

Important to consider/examine all possibilities with an open perspective. & not come to such firm conclusions that might blind one to new data .

What does a lone nut job know that these media outlets don't?

The author is not making absolute statements.......but offering reasonable doubt to the "official" story. and since when has the media been open about providing factual information without some "censorship" due to "security" reasons??

Welcome back Ocean. I have been on my own all morning. Glad to see you here.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:

You're not excused when you read and do not bother an in depth review of what the author even provided. The document cover letter provided states it is a victims list. The terrorists weren't victims. And a problem with consiracy theories Ocean is that they never provide evidence, only theories. That's propaganda, not "new data" to be considered. Since the 9/11 report identified 5 people as the terrorists with names and photos, why don't you find something that states they are still alive.

Ocean Breeze said:

The author is offering "reasonable" doubt? And what "security" pre-cautions has the author taken and released this information on his own? And you don't seem to have a problem believing media outlets when it suits your pre-conceptions.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
The list is the final list of bodies identified by the armed forces institute. If the terrorists are not counted, then the list is not complete. Yet the list states this is the final list (not of the victims but final list of bodies identified).

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

You're not excused when you read and do not bother an in depth review of what the author even provided. The document cover letter provided states it is a victims list. The terrorists weren't victims. And a problem with consiracy theories Ocean is that they never provide evidence, only theories. That's propaganda, not "new data" to be considered. Since the 9/11 report identified 5 people as the terrorists with names and photos, why don't you find something that states they are still alive.

Ocean Breeze said:

The author is offering "reasonable" doubt? And what "security" pre-cautions has the author taken and released this information on his own? And you don't seem to have a problem believing media outlets when it suits your pre-conceptions.

where have I stated I "believe" it as gospel. ??? :roll: :roll:

pre-conceptions???? :lol: :lol:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
The list is the final list of bodies identified by the armed forces institute. If the terrorists are not counted, then the list is not complete. Yet the list states this is the final list (not of the victims but final list of bodies identified).

The list is the final victims list, click on the document to view the cover letter and quit spinning, you're not very good at it.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
where have I stated I "believe" it as gospel. ??? :roll: :roll:

pre-conceptions???? :lol: :lol:

Of course you believe it, I didn't hear you question anything :roll: :roll:

Ya, pre-conceptions :lol: :lol:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
moghrabi said:

The list is the final victims list, click on the document to view the cover letter and quit spinning, you're not very good at it.

Click on the graphic and enlarge it and tell me what it says on the first paragraph. I don't know how is spinning.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Its referring to the final list of victims mog. You have to read the whole letter, not carefully take out of context what you like to read. Jeez.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I have read the whole part. I am going with the first part, you are picking the bottom part. Nothing I can do about it.