I think that Extremism runs in all groups. No matter the geography or religion

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: I thought they only d

Twila said:
I think that Extremism runs in all groups. No matter the geography or religion

Its a good thing we have a few reasonable voices on this board. Does the weather have anything to do with it? :p

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: I thought they only d

So would pointing out that it's happening in the US because the extremists there have taken over make me anti-American, ITN?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Reverend Blair said:
So would pointing out that it's happening in the US because the extremists there have taken over make me anti-American, ITN?

Nope. That would make you wrong thats all.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Reverend Blair said:

LOL, love the typo!

Extremist fundis taking over.....parish the thought. Either way, sounds like the woman over reacted a "bit". Who here hasn't been caught necking in grade 6?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

So you are saying that what is happening is part of the american mainstream, not because of deluded extremists? That's quite an admission. You've just said that the entire American public is as twisted as you and George Bush. Not to appear pro-American or anything, but I'd have to say that you've just slurred your entire nation.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Reverend Blair said:

So you are saying that what is happening is part of the american mainstream, not because of deluded extremists? That's quite an admission. You've just said that the entire American public is as twisted as you and George Bush. Not to appear pro-American or anything, but I'd have to say that you've just slurred your entire nation.

:sign5: Thats only worth a laugh.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: I thought they only d

because you know you can't deny that you've supported your insane leader through thick and thin and against ther best interests of your country.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Reverend Blair said:
because you know you can't deny that you've supported your insane leader through thick and thin and against ther best interests of your country.

Rev, you have reached the point of no return. You actually believe the lies you spew.