The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
moghrabi said:
On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

Yeah...I read somewhere that they were identified as Mossad agents...I'll have to find a link...

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
moghrabi said:
On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

Is that all you do here? I mean every post I read, you are somehow putting down Jews and Israel?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
DasFX said:
moghrabi said:

Is that all you do here? I mean every post I read, you are somehow putting down Jews and Israel?

I am entitled to my opinions like you are. If you read mu posts, I put down every injustice that is happening. From the unjust war in Iraq, to the occupied land in Palestine, the lack of democracy in ME. If you don't like my posts, you can always look the other way or discuss them.

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
moghrabi said:
DasFX said:
moghrabi said:

I am entitled to my opinions like you are. If you read mu posts, I put down every injustice that is happening. From the unjust war in Iraq, to the occupied land in Palestine, the lack of democracy in ME. If you don't like my posts, you can always look the other way or discuss them.

I was just saying that they are merely one sided and they usually point the finger at one group of people, Jews. It is just funny of all the examples of injustice happening in the world, you only choose to acknowledge those where Muslims may be victims.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I never suggested that Muslims were victims in this or any other case. We are all victims of fundamentalism be it fundamentalist Muslims, Christians, Jews and so forth. Jerry Falwell is no better than any other Muslim preacher. An Orthodox Jew is not better than any of the above.

We have something called "Islamophobia" in the west. But let us remind ourselves that the devil of fundamentalism is closer to us than we think. We see him on TV, we give them money in the name of religion and they incite hatred as much as a fundamentalist Muslim will do if not more.

Gogotheb

May 28, 2005
www.rusisrael.com
RE: The Five Dancing Isra

well first of all ithink that 11/9 is a horible tragedy and its not a reason to be happy or to say that those sort of things can premote good realashinship betwen countries.
ilive in israel and it seams that the whole world is aginst this small country, the bigest problem ithink is that the world, well most of the world doesnt know what terror actuly is, and ican tell you from personal expirince that its a horible thing to live with, and none of you can imagen what is like to live in acountry where you cant sit in a bus station without looking all around and being afreid of some crazy terrorist with an explosive belt on him.
the us didnt know what is like to live in fear of terror. benyamin netanyahu was trying to say is that the whole situation can help the both countries to figth aginst terror and people who suport it.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Thanks for your post, Gogotheb. It's interesting to have someone here who actually lives these issues. For us here in Canada, it's really just imagining what it would be like to live with terrorism. We are fortunate to not have to worry about it a lot.

My little sister is presently in Guatamala where there is a lot of political unrest. She tells me stories about things that happen and I find it amazing to try to get my head around the idea that people are forced to live that way every day.

We are sheltered here, without any real knowledge of what your experience is like. I appreciate you telling about your life. It's one thing to read about it or hear events on the news, but it is quite another thing to speak one on one with a person from your country.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
DasFX said:
moghrabi said:

I don't hear you complaining about US bashing DasFX. It is because you are biased against the US. If mog has an issue with Jews or Israel, I cant see why you pick on him. If he wants to open topics about Jews and Israel, I can't really see what the problem is.

Perhaps someone such as an Israeli citizen that just posted, could shed some light on the issues. Where's this freedom of speech you claim to hold dear in another thread.

Perceptions matter.

Gogotheb

May 28, 2005
www.rusisrael.com
Cosmo said:
Thanks for your post, Gogotheb. It's interesting to have someone here who actually lives these issues. For us here in Canada, it's really just imagining what it would be like to live with terrorism. We are fortunate to not have to worry about it a lot.

My little sister is presently in Guatamala where there is a lot of political unrest. She tells me stories about things that happen and I find it amazing to try to get my head around the idea that people are forced to live that way every day.

We are sheltered here, without any real knowledge of what your experience is like. I appreciate you telling about your life. It's one thing to read about it or hear events on the news, but it is quite another thing to speak one on one with a person from your country.

It is good that you can understand it, many facts are simply twisted by the media, when israeli soldiers kill a terrorist, the palastinians come to the streets and make some kind of a parade, with the body of the dead terorist, so the whole world can see them on the news.
not like muslem people jewish people canot show their dead bodies and expose them after death, so you cant see pictures of israeli citizens killed in grosome ways.
I also wanted to say that there are huge difrences betwen the israeli socity and the palastinian socity, israel is more civilized then palastine even tough the colture in israel isnt on the top there are still many scientific and hi tech reaserches going on, the people are trying to live a normal life as the whole world, go to clubs, hang out with friends, the normal kinds of things.
the palastinians are diferent in all the aspects ihave mantioned before, the bigest problem is the education they get in home, they wash their childrens brains, you cant have political conversations with fanats who have only one opinion, you simply cant.
ihave this pictures here wich ifound with a kid that wears an explosive belt
http://www.konshak.com/blog/suicide_bomber.jpg
http://www.brotherhoodofthelamb.com/Little Suicide bomber.jpg
can you people say that these sort of things are normal?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
*claps hands*

Let get this straight before you all continue on.. Moghrabi can post
his views here at canadian content. Likewise so can Gogotheb. Moghrabi can post his blogs and jpgs and gogotheb can post his blogs and jpgs..

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Gogotheb said:
Cosmo said:

It is good that you can understand it, many facts are simply twisted by the media, when israeli soldiers kill a terrorist, the palastinians come to the streets and make some kind of a parade, with the body of the dead terorist, so the whole world can see them on the news.
not like muslem people jewish people canot show their dead bodies and expose them after death, so you cant see pictures of israeli citizens killed in grosome ways.
I also wanted to say that there are huge difrences betwen the israeli socity and the palastinian socity, israel is more civilized then palastine even tough the colture in israel isnt on the top there are still many scientific and hi tech reaserches going on, the people are trying to live a normal life as the whole world, go to clubs, hang out with friends, the normal kinds of things.
the palastinians are diferent in all the aspects ihave mantioned before, the bigest problem is the education they get in home, they wash their childrens brains, you cant have political conversations with fanats who have only one opinion, you simply cant.
ihave this pictures here wich ifound with a kid that wears an explosive belt
http://www.konshak.com/blog/suicide_bomber.jpg
http://www.brotherhoodofthelamb.com/Little Suicide bomber.jpg
can you people say that these sort of things are normal?

Gogotheb, I hear you loud and clear. Only Israelis and Paelstinians can fully understand the real problems in the Middle East. I speak of the people, not the respective governments.

The rest of us get biased news. We can only express an opinion which on many occassions is fueled by distorted or innaccurate information.

We spend more time pointing a finger to whom we believe is at fault, rather than listening to the people.

The world has done this to Israel and Palestine, plain and simple. Either by participating or not, this is the result of "not giving a dam".

The only ones that can help you is yourselves. I hope someday you can both find peace.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
DasFX said:
moghrabi said:

I've had discussion with him on many issues. He has opinions on many things, but he chooses to crusade for the palestinians. It is what passions him. I doubt its because he hates Jews, just Isrealis. Their is a difference.

Do not fall in the loophole that criticising Isreal is being anti-semetic.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Re: RE: The Five Dancing Isra

Gogotheb said:
well first of all ithink that 11/9 is a horible tragedy and its not a reason to be happy or to say that those sort of things can premote good realashinship betwen countries.
ilive in israel and it seams that the whole world is aginst this small country, the bigest problem ithink is that the world, well most of the world doesnt know what terror actuly is, and ican tell you from personal expirince that its a horible thing to live with, and none of you can imagen what is like to live in acountry where you cant sit in a bus station without looking all around and being afreid of some crazy terrorist with an explosive belt on him.
the us didnt know what is like to live in fear of terror. benyamin netanyahu was trying to say is that the whole situation can help the both countries to figth aginst terror and people who suport it.

Benjamin was a great man, we truly wanted peace. The contrary is true for your current pm.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Vanni Fucci said:
moghrabi said:

Yeah...I read somewhere that they were identified as Mossad agents...I'll have to find a link...

Who, the men who attacked the WTC and the Pentagon?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Said1 said:
Vanni Fucci said:
moghrabi said:

No, the guys across the river jumping up and down.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I think not said:
Said1 said:
Vanni Fucci said:
moghrabi said:

Ooops, long day. :oops:

That makes much more sense.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Said1 said:
I think not said:
Said1 said:
Vanni Fucci said:
moghrabi said:

Ooops, long day. :oops:

That makes much more sense.

The long day or the guys jumping up and down? :p :lol: Joking