America at War

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
The United States of America is at War.

Our enemies are not Iraqis. Our enemies are not Iranians. Our enemies are not dirty, stinking Arab towel head terrorists that "hate our freedoms." Our enemies are much closer to home and much more dangerous.

Of the people, for the people, by the people:

Our enemies are our illegal Government and their supporters. When the government of this nation ceases to provide for the interests and safety of it's citizens, it is no longer the legitimate government of the land. George Bush and his Neoconservative Zionist war party have proved where their allegiances lie and it is not with the people of the USA. But it is up to us to stand up for ourselves and kick them out of Washington, or our country and all that our ancestors fought for will be taken away in the blink of an eye.

The Second American Civil War:

The time has come for us to fight back against our oppressors. We have tried marching against their policies and they have laughed in our faces. They have subverted the democratic process through electronic voting with hopes of silencing all dissent. The only option left is a violent, bloody revolution to take our country back.

The second American Civil War will be different than any war the United States has fought before. This is because the sides of the war are not easily defined and are not separated by demographics. There is no North or South. There are no borders or front lines as of yet. Supporters of the crooked Republicrat regime are all around us and there will likely be open warfare on the streets of every state of the union. You will not be able to pretend this problem does not exist. You will not be able to sit idly by and let your kids do the fighting. No amount of money can buy you safety. Open your eyes and see what are country has become. Then decide if you want to support it or stop it. There is no middle ground.

Us versus Them

George Bush said we are either with him or the terrorists. What he failed to mention is that he and his regime are the terrorists. They have mastered the art of propaganda and doublespeak and have used it to trick the American people into supporting world wide military operations based on lies.

The time has come to choose your side: Join the morally right and help us destroy these bastards once and for all, or waive your flag with the morally wrong and end up dead in Hell with the rest of the ignorant people who don't know how to think for themselves. Soon our nation will be held accountable for the actions of it's leaders and in this age of unlimited information, not one among us can claim ignorance. Not one among us may say "I didn't know that's how they were spending my tax dollars as I kicked back, drank a beer, and watched season four of "Who Wants to Marry then Divorce Tom Arnold?"

There are no easy answers:

Open your eyes now before you are left holding their body bags. The information you need is right at your finger tips, but if you continue to fund and support these true international terrorists in the White House, you are just as guilty as they are. They have made their intentions clear, and they will not stop their global military actions. The revolution begins at home. If we do not stand together against the many-headed Hydra that is the American military- industrial complex, we will all suffer together in a state of martial law, domestic terror, and financial slavery.

We are running out of time and the fate of the free world rests in our hands. Of course everything is not as simple and black and white as I make it sound, but something must be done. Please explore these pages with an open mind and educate yourself. Ignorance is not bliss when the future of the human race is at stake. None of us are innocent if we do nothing, say nothing, think nothing. Get out of your car, turn off your cell phone, and put down your Red Bull. This is reality. Whose side are you on?

Received by email.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I agree with alot of what he says except for the way he suggests in going about change. Sounds like something Gordon J Torture would say :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I think not said:
I agree with alot of what he says except for the way he suggests in going about change. Sounds like something Gordon J Torture would say :wink:

One of the only things that sticks in my mind from my university sociology course is that the only way to affect political change is by revolution...

...that said, there are others ways to revolt than by marching on Capital Hill with your squirrelly gun in tote...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Vanni Fucci said:
I think not said:

One of the only things that sticks in my mind from my university sociology course is that the only way to affect political change is by revolution...

...that said, there are others ways to revolt than by marching on Capital Hill with your squirrelly gun in tote...

Hmmm. We're not looking for political change. We're looking to show GWB the door. And we've already had our revolution and civil war. We dont need another one. A peaceful one perhaps.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
I think not said:

Hmmm. We're not looking for political change. We're looking to show GWB the door. And we've already had our revolution and civil war. We dont need another one. A peaceful one perhaps.

Well, that was what I was alluding to...

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
I think not said:

I think not got one thing to say to you, I think not. GWB has 3.5 more years then his brother will take over.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
It seems that everything goes in cycles. We have a few good years, then Reagan and Bush get into power (and that idiot Mulroney here). Then Clinton, and everything is okay. Now we have Bush again. Next election the Democrats will win and things will start to work itself out (I hope).
The problem with protesters is that some dont know what they're protesting for, and some just want to smash things and get in the news. Then the meaning of the protest is lost. I hate it when I go to a protest and people dont know what the whole thing is for, and then when I get home and watch the news the few idiots who smashed windows are on the t.v and there's not one mention of what we were protesting for.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
badboy said:
I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
I think not said:

I think not got one thing to say to you, I think not. GWB has 3.5 more years then his brother will take over.

His brother can't take a piss without his wife holding his d*ck. There is no way, McCain if anyone from the right. I've heard enough Bush for my lifetime.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Gonzo said:
It seems that everything goes in cycles. We have a few good years, then Reagan and Bush get into power (and that idiot Mulroney here). Then Clinton, and everything is okay. Now we have Bush again. Next election the Democrats will win and things will start to work itself out (I hope).
The problem with protesters is that some dont know what they're protesting for, and some just want to smash things and get in the news. Then the meaning of the protest is lost. I hate it when I go to a protest and people dont know what the whole thing is for, and then when I get home and watch the news the few idiots who smashed windows are on the t.v and there's not one mention of what we were protesting for.

Thats why I stopped protesting when I was 21 with the exception of the Iraq war in nyc.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
http://www.janes.com/defence/news/jdi/jdi050504_1_n.shtml

Defence expenditure in the US will equal that of the rest of the world combined within 12 months, making it "increasingly pressing" for European contractors to develop a "closer association" with the US, corporate finance group PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) says.

Seems to me like they're ramping up for a hostile take-over...of what though, I wonder... 8O

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
I doubt it will work. Chances are that the US will be belly-up soon if they don't fix their fiscal habit. There are crack addicts that are more fiscally responsible than the Bush government.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Gonzo said:
This thread is called "America at War". America is always at war. I cant think of a time when they werent. Maybe for a few days when Clinton was in power.

Serbia, Yugoslavia, Somalia... firing missles into the Sudan and Afghanistan...

Do those count?

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
EagleSmack said:
Gonzo said:
This thread is called "America at War". America is always at war. I cant think of a time when they werent. Maybe for a few days when Clinton was in power.

Serbia, Yugoslavia, Somalia... firing missles into the Sudan and Afghanistan...

Do those count?

Not just the US, I believe Canada has been involved in all those countries except for Sudan, which we will be in shortly.