Bush's Insane Religiousity II

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You know what really bugs me about the rah rah speech of jimmys, take a look at some of those kids they send there to do their dirty work. Lyndie England for example, my god the women was semi-retarded. That is not a joke either, they send a 21 year old women who is mentally challenged to a different country, with a different culture and tell her to guard the enemy. She is not the only one either, its a disgrace sending those kids over there into that nightmare. I do not blame those kids, they are pawns by fat old men that lick their combs and stuff their wallets. Blah Blah Blah...shame on us for not helping them. Now the 21 year old mentally challenged with baby can be their scapgoat, while they pretend they are honorable.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Well it's not like you need to have a doctorate to spit shine your boots and dress the enemy in lingerie...

There should be more rigorous testing though, to ensure that the mentally challenged are not recruited in the first place...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:
Yes that would be a good idea vanni. How about those fat old men go over their and fight their own war.

That would be an even better idea, Pea...

...maybe there should be a person monitoring the meetings in the oval office and everytime the words 'war' or 'police action' are uttered, that person will press a button to send an electric shock to their naughty bits...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Reverend Blair said:
Now that the American Idiot is gone............

It would appear that you are being a little thin skinned on this, but then again, I think that the only reason that people resort to insults is because they are either very frustrated with a discussion, or they really have nothing to say of any essence.

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
RE: Bush's Insane Religio

I was reading the other thread and it would seem to me that you and a couple other posters took a thread about a serious subject and turned it into an attack on the Rev. I don't know why you'd do that except for being afraid to discuss a subject where the US is wrong.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Bush's Insane Religio

Derry McKinney said:
I was reading the other thread and it would seem to me that you and a couple other posters took a thread about a serious subject and turned it into an attack on the Rev. I don't know why you'd do that except for being afraid to discuss a subject where the US is wrong.

You didn't read everything since you're a newcomer. posts were deleted either by Rev or the moderators.

Welcome to Canadian content btw.

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
RE: Bush's Insane Religio

It's still clear that you tried to drag the thread off-topic, then three decided to criticize the Rev. None of you even tried to discuss US AIDS policy.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Derry McKinney said:
It's still clear that you tried to drag the thread off-topic, then three decided to criticize the Rev. None of you even tried to discuss US AIDS policy.

No sorry, read it again. He said when Americans were going to stand up for such nonsense(paraphrased). Hence he implied psychology into the topic and/or apathy. So my question was valid to place him in the same position he placed Americans. What have Canadians done? Nothing.

Yes the NDP questioned it, so do civil rights organizations in the US, so do senators in the US Senate and more importantly, so do the public. It was another attempt of his to smear Amercians and lampoon us as half-wits.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Derry McKinney said:
I see you're determined to do the same thing again.

Nope wouldn't want to risk getting posts deleted all over again, so I started a new thread. Feel free to lend us your views.