Georgie's Insane Religiousity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
First George Bush decided to force his regressive and uninformed views on abortion on countries and NGOs that require aid to fight AIDS. Next he took away the condoms. Now he's cutting off aid to countries that do not outlaw prostitution and NGOs that give aid to prostitutes.

Science say he's wrong, statistics say he's wrong. Georgie doesn't care though. He's an encephalatic monkey with a Bible in his hands. His right-wing religious policies are killing people all over the world and he doesn't care.

When are Americans going to stand up and castrate this little f**ker and his lunatic fringe whacko god freak buddies that think that everybody who doesn't follow their ridiculous little book deserves to die?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I keep telling you Rev :p He does not believe in God if he did he would not be going and worshipping Molech at Bohemian Grove.He's a card carring member so his dad.They have there own section there and are called the Texans .This bible stuff is for the brainwashed masses .What the f**k is ahe doing at the cremation of care if he was a true believer in god :? He's a believer alright just not in God :wink:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Georgie's Insane Reli

I don't even care what they believe, Mom. I know what they claim to believe, I know what they tell their followers, and I know that people are dying every single day because of a book. That's enough reason to gib these bastards like mibehaved tom cats.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Reverend Blair said:
When are Americans going to stand up and castrate this little f**ker and his lunatic fringe whacko god freak buddies that think that everybody who doesn't follow their ridiculous little book deserves to die?

Having a bad day Rev...? :wink:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Usually hearing anything chimp is passing as rule of law, or any of his policies will ruin my day too. *grinding teeth*

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I know that people are dying every single day because of a book.

You're probably not in the mood to hear this but the book has done nothing. Little Georgie is doing the killing.

Just like guns don't kill people, people kill people. The bible doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Georgie is not a god fearing man. He is the devi'ls puppet. the devil being whoever has their hand up georgies ass

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Reverend Blair said:
When are Americans going to stand up and castrate this little f**ker..........

When Canadians march into Ottawa and demand to know why their government lied to them about not participating in Iraq.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Have a problem, ITN? Is criticizing your murderous president too anti-American for you? Then do something about it. Don't try to change the subject just because it makes you uncomfortable.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I responded to your question of psychology, it was part of the orginal topic. So when are Canadians going to do that? Let us know, and I'll plan a march into Washington also.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
You're probably not in the mood to hear this but the book has done nothing. Little Georgie is doing the killing.

Just like guns don't kill people, people kill people. The bible doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Georgie is not a god fearing man. He is the devi'ls puppet. the devil being whoever has their hand up georgies ass

That book serves as both his justification and his weapon, Twila. Without that book and its followers, Georgie would be out of power right now, and he couldn't do what he is doing. While they may be misinterpreting their little book, it is open to such misinterpretations.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

As a gun gives the person the capability to shoot someone. It should not be held accountable for the actions.

George is responsible for his decisions. Be they to not decide to do anything or to do something. His reasons are not responsible for his actions.

I think that to blame the bible for someones actions is equivelant to a drunk driver blaming the bartender for serving the drinks

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

ITN, what was the lie that our gov't told about not participating in Iraq?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It's easy to blame all the world's woes on Christians....but hey, I blame it on commies so what can I say.....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Really Jay? I blame the worlds problems on stupid people. But I'm just a wee bit misanthropic.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Okay then, we'll just ignore the fact that Georgie's support base is made up of far right Christians and that their beliefs have nothing to do with the virtual genocide they are committing because they have a belief in a book.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

If we were to allow georgie the right to blame the book for his actions would he ever be held accountable? No. We'd just burn the book and say "pooor george, it wasn't his fault it was the inanimate book's fault"

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Which is why I called the thread "Georgie's Insane Religiousity" instead of, "Let's Burn Bibles on a Bonfire, Baby."

The influence of the Bible and far right Christianity cannot be ignored though. These influences play a central role in the policies that spew from the Bush White House like poison vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.