High Tech Police State

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
For all you none believers out there I'm going to start posting links to stuff the goverment and multi national corporations are putting into place to track and trace every move you make, every thing you buy, and everything you do.
http://infowars.com/articles/bb/cameras_cities_deploy_surveillance_fed_grants.htm

http://infowars.com/articles/bb/eye_scan_begin_orlando_airport.htm

http://infowars.com/articles/ps/chip_and_pinned_world_cup.htm This is only the beginning hold on to your hats because the deluge of info on this topic will make your head spin 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: High Tech Police Stat

Keep 'em coming, Mr. Mom. In the meantime, pay cash, buy used as much as you can, and stay away from instant tellers.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

The FBI wants ISP to make it easier to spy on people? wtf. I guess the government wants total control of people.

Sounds a lot like what they use Mount Weather for

Here is a quote:

1) Collect Data on American Citizens

The Senate Subcommittee in 1975 learned that the "facility held dossiers on at least 100,000 Americans. [Senator] John Tunney later alleged that the Mount Weather computers can obtain millions of pieces of additional information on the personal lives of American citizens simply by tapping the data stored at any of the other ninety-six Federal Relocation Centers."

Makes me wonder.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Mrmom, I've had it with you :p . I'm creating a "mrmom read all these links" thread :twisted: And you better dam well read them :lol:

You know its because of you I haven't finished Vanni's link on the Romanow report? :wink:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: High Tech Police Stat

Reverend Blair said:
Keep 'em coming, Mr. Mom. In the meantime, pay cash, buy used as much as you can, and stay away from instant tellers.

Pay cash? Put new US cash into the microwave and see what happens ;) You're being tracked there too.

(Same with the euro)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Andem said:
Reverend Blair said:

Pay cash? Put new US cash into the microwave and see what happens ;) You're being tracked there too.

(Same with the euro)

What happens?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I use Canadian money though, Andem. The Greenback is bound to fail soon and I don't want to get stuck with any worthless paper.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Reverend Blair said:
I use Canadian money though, Andem. The Greenback is bound to fail soon and I don't want to get stuck with any worthless paper.

Ah yes, sounds like your prediction on CKA on US election night, the US will be invading Iran by the Spring, but I suppose we have another month to go.

What happens when you put the new US dollar and Euro in the microwave? I'm curious.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Not at all, a member on this board mentioned CKA and I checked it out, you're not exactly unnoticeable.

So does anyone know what happens to this currency when placed in a microwave? Or do I have to try it myself :p

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I have read and heard rumours about money being trackable. I do not have any US bills otherwise I would try the microwave thing myself. Now I am curious. I assume you would need a recently issued bill. So "I Think Not" let us know what happens. Maybe put in microwave for a minute? Would a bill burn in the mic? :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Sounds like Andem thinks theres RFID in US currency 8O I've not heard this yet.Warning do not put any RFID chips in your micro unless you want to throw it out.I did it not to long ago and the soot left behind wrecked it :lol: Mrsmom was not to happy with me :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

no1important said:
I have read and heard rumours about money being trackable. I do not have any US bills otherwise I would try the microwave thing myself. Now I am curious. I assume you would need a recently issued bill. So "I Think Not" let us know what happens. Maybe put in microwave for a minute? Would a bill burn in the mic? :wink:

Well this is interesting :p. Is it the new color ones? OK I'll try it, I'm not nuking any 50's though :p. I'll try a 1, 5 and 10 and if I'm really in the mood, I'll try nuking a 20. :p I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
mrmom2 said:
Sounds like Andem thinks theres RFID in US currency 8O I've not heard this yet.Warning do not put any RFID chips in your micro unless you want to throw it out.I did it not to long ago and the soot left behind wrecked it :lol: Mrsmom was not to happy with me :wink:

Well funny enough he also mentioned Euros, and I happen to have a few laying around, I think I'll nuke those also tomorrow.