HANDCUFFS, POLICE STATE AND OTHER SUCH NONSENSE

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Trust me, ANY OF you can find whatever facts you need to support any view.

But HANDCUFFS, POLICE STATE ?

Looks like to me only the child had the power and none of the adults.

But here's a more fairer appraisal of the issue.

I used to substitute teach so I got to see the best or rather the worst of it. I got to see how our public school systems are so afraid of law suits and the kids know it. Mainly the bad ones take advantage of it.

So you got to see the public school officials afraid to touch or stop her. Reasoning with her wasn't going to work. Also her parents wrote a letter to the school system warning them not to touch her child and that a law suit would be promised but I haven't been able to completely verify that.

Also as I watched that video, I didn't see some kid flailing out of control, but rather found her to be very much in control. Willful control. Confident that everyone's hand was tied as she proceeded to knock books and papers over.

The school principal was in a meeting and no one got the principal out. I also heard when the police came by, most of the officals left for the day, but I'm not sure of that fact.

I think the adults were afraid to do anything. So afraid they pleaded with the father not to call the police. The father insisted on it.

Then the police came and what were they supposed to do?
Stand around? Wait until there was acceptance and approval by who? The child? The adults?

I don't know what to judge of all of this or even if everyone of my facts is completely accurate or incomplete.

It's ashame is what it is, but it's the headline that shoots around the world, because, face it the world is hungry for it more than about a story of a child heroicly accomplishing something inspiring.

Again I have a writer friend who has contracted the BBC to film this local redneck bar for all of its colorful toothless characters, because that's what pays the bill these days.

They won't be going down the next block to a far more representative bar and restaurant.

You don't think you guys are capable of this?

My friend's making money that you are like that.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I think just about every bar in this town can be classified a red neck bar Jim :lol: Send your buddy up here he'll get some great red neck footage :lol:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: HANDCUFFS, POLICE STA

Police handcuffed a five year old girl, Jimmy. If that happened anywhere else on earth you'd be screaming your head off.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya, that's right! and what about what you do to sponges 8O Case in point, spongebob, vilified! hello! knock, knock, anybody roosting in there :twisted:
Where's bob and his pet snail ??? Do you think he can afford a 2 bedroom pineapple now?? What are you guys planning for all the other homosexual sponges that live down there??

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Whoah, you guys really need to stay off from sugar in your food. Way too hyper.

Maybe a valium, or transcendental meditation or some therapy might wean you off the incendiary headlines to see something more deeper.

That's why gold mostly is in the ground.

Dig it?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: HANDCUFFS, POLICE STA

So you got to see the public school officials afraid to touch or stop her. Reasoning with her wasn't going to work. Also her parents wrote a letter to the school system warning them not to touch her child and that a law suit would be promised but I haven't been able to completely verify that.

Yeah well her parents wishes would not stand up in court. Those southern states Florida included do not have much in the way of child abuse laws. Many people have tried to sue school districts in the southern US to no avail, as most of those states have laws that protect teachers from being sued. Most states in the south, Florida( FLA. STAT. Sec. 230-23- (6) (c) 1) included allow teachers to legally abuse and assault children with, basically weapons.

Just google "abuse in American schools" and you will see what I mean. And the kicker is all those states are Republican. Actually of the so called first world countries America is the only country that allows kids to get beat in schools.

here
or here
or here
or here
or here

No one has stated that the little girl was black. Sad Possibly the reason so many people care so little about this!

Twenty-eight American states have banned corporal punishment in schools. The majority of states in which it is still legal are mainly in the southern US, particularly Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama. In some cases, children are struck three or more times on the buttocks with a paddle half-an-inch thick and over two feet long. The U.S. Dept. of Education reports that black students are paddled at 2 1/2 times the rate of white students.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
You got no clue about law suits or even how every career administrator in every school system is damn shaking afraid of those law suits.

No clue.

Search and search as you may, but I live in the South where according to you we're a lot more brutal, but that is so far from stereotype that it's hard to make you open your eyes to see.

Those headlines are made for you.

You buy it.

Like I said, my friend is making money off of people like you. He knows what you expect to see.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now