Are you an American hater?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Are you an American h

You have 3 from 10 questions correct.

You are an America-hater. I recommend that you move to one of the following countries: France, China, Iraq. And do us all a favor by not voting in the next election.

Ha ha must be a pro neocon quiz.

For the record I do not hate Americans just the right wing neocon religious zealots in Washington DC.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Re: RE: Are you an American h

no1important said:

You are an America-hater. I recommend that you move to one of the following countries: France, China, Iraq. And do us all a favor by not voting in the next election.

Ditto here... I love the favour at he end of this. A patriot proposing that people Don't vote. Neo con prattle if I've ever heard it.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

Oh well... The future lies in China anyway.

ElPolaco

Electoral Member
Nov 5, 2004
Fruita, CO, Aztlan
www.spec-tra.com
Gee...I only got one "right" (I think it was the baseball question-it was my favorite sport of those listed. Good thing hockey wasn't one of the choices, I would've scored a zero) and I'm an American-first born nephew of my uncle sam born on the 4th of July. Anyone got some money for a plane ticket to France I can borrow?

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
I couldn't finish this quiz, it was just too retarded... First it's WAY too bias. These questions are the worst survey questions I've ever seen! Stuff like this just makes me so angry! Bah! They need a link that says 'Couldn't complete survey due to frustration'. And then give you a result. I would appreciate that.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I wish I had none of the right answers,but somehow I bungled the test and had a score of 2[Should I have chosen table tennis instead of weight lifting?]

Extrafire

Council Member
Mar 31, 2005
Prince George, BC
Vanni Fucci said:
Easy there Munk... 8)

I didn't post the link to frustrate or piss off anyone...I just wanted to see if there were any that were not considered American haters...now that would have been funny... :wink:

Couldn't take the quiz. Too many without the option of "none of the above"