Kyrgyz Leader Hints at Plot by West

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Kyrgyz Leader Hints a

I've done it enough myself, Vanni.

The election in Kyrgistan was a joke. Both sides cheating every chance they got. The funding from the west, especially the US, is very much targeted to electing governments that will be friendly to them though. In Uzbekistan the funding goes (or went the last time he felt like having an "election")to Islam Karimov, who likes to boil people alive. It's got nothing to do with democracy and everything to do with international politics.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You ever see pics of Uzbekistan.Pure hell on earth,I saw a documentary on some aid workers trying to clean up a local hospital there.The sewer broke years ago and was running straight into the basement.The waste was about three feet deep,that place needs some serious aid. :cry:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Kyrgyz Leader Hints a

The freakiest thing about Uzbekistan? It's silly, not brutal, but it demonstrates how arbitrary Karimov is. He outlawed pool one day. Nobody knows why...they just woke up and found out that there would be no more 8 ball played in Uzebekistan. If you get caught playing you can do serious jail time.

Needless to say that the game has become very popular among subversives.