My truth (La mia verità) By Giuliana Sgrena

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
At that point a rain of fire and bullets came at us, forever silencing the happy voices from a few minutes earlier. The driver started shouting we were Italians, "We are Italians! We are Italians . . ." Nicola Calipari dove on top of me to protect me and immediately, and I mean immediately, I felt his last breath as he died on me. I must have felt physical pain, I didn't know why. But I had a sudden thought: I recalled my abductors' words. They said they were deeply committed to releasing me, but that I had to be careful because "the Americans don't want you to return."

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Media/030605Sgrena/030605sgrena.html

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: My truth (La mia veri

I was taking a break. But thanks for asking peapod. They can call me anything they want. Poor square pants.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ahhhhh.... The Left Wing Italian Reporter that has made a living from bashing the US.

Yes... we should believe her... she is not biased. :roll:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
It is getting a bit sick in this society that some people are tellings that kids shows are teaching kids to become gays. my motto is let everyone be what he/she wants to be. After all, we are humans.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: My truth (La mia verità) By Giuliana Sgrena

moghrabi said:
It is getting a bit sick in this society that some people are tellings that kids shows are teaching kids to become gays. my motto is let everyone be what he/she wants to be. After all, we are humans.

My problem is that they truly believe that people can be "taught" to be gay...what evidence is there to support that assumption???

...but then, as I've demonstrated, religious fundamentalists believe in many things that fly in the face of facts and objective reason...

...and aren't sponges asexual anyway???