Cdn. troops may be deployed to Iraq: report

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Cdn. troops may be de

Is Martin a complete idiot? Until the US pulls out of Iraq there is no way we should make even a token gesture to help the US.

There should be only one answer if Bush asks, "Sorry Georgie, we don;t hang out with war criminals."

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Is Martin a complete idiot? Until the US pulls out of Iraq there is no way we should make even a token gesture to help the US.

There should be only one answer if Bush asks, "Sorry Georgie, we don;t hang out with war criminals."

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Reverend Blair

I told yuh!

March 31st .... and the New York Banks ....
Martin and The Boys are gonna join the Crusaders!

Every year around this time, our politicians begin telling us just how alike we are with Americans. That we should be Buddy-Buddy.

On April Fools Day, the tune will change. Martin will begin telling us just how different we are.
Every year, it's the same ol' joke!

I see that yesterday the new Military Commander is already screaming for an increase in budget.
Maybe Martin will join Missile Defence and call it "Coastal" defence?

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Reverend Blair

I told yuh!

Every year around this time, our politicians begin telling us just how alike we are with Americans. That we should be Buddy-Buddy.

On April Fools Day, the tune will change. Martin will begin telling us just how different we are.

I see that yesterday the new Military Commander is already screaming for an increase in budget.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Reverend Blair

I told yuh!

Calm

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I heard a report on the new military guy on CBC Radio yesterday. He seems to lean toward not getting too involved with the US military. He wants the spending so we can stand on our own within multilateral institutions. I hope that's right.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I heard a report on the new military guy on CBC Radio yesterday. He seems to lean toward not getting too involved with the US military. He wants the spending so we can stand on our own within multilateral institutions. I hope that's right.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg