It's fun to shoot some people: US General

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
This is the mentality of American troops. Is it any surprise they abuse there prisoners? What are these troops fighting for? The freedom to shot people? This quote from a soldier of a country who loves guns. They give people like this guy machine guns and ship them over to a third world country to shot up and bomb civilians.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
This is the mentality of American troops. Is it any surprise they abuse there prisoners? What are these troops fighting for? The freedom to shot people? This quote from a soldier of a country who loves guns. They give people like this guy machine guns and ship them over to a third world country to shot up and bomb civilians.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It is necessary to shoot some people,but to enjoy it!This is just the reason the Canadian forces refused to let me enlist[Psychologically Unfit for Duty].I had a lot of problems as a teenager-I really have outgrown all those tendencies. While most employers want their employees to enjou their work,it doesn't apply to the Armed forces.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It is necessary to shoot some people,but to enjoy it!This is just the reason the Canadian forces refused to let me enlist[Psychologically Unfit for Duty].I had a lot of problems as a teenager-I really have outgrown all those tendencies. While most employers want their employees to enjou their work,it doesn't apply to the Armed forces.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
Hey Bonzo , oops gonzo. If the American soldiers are as hateful as you are, the Iraqi population will have dwindled by a couple millions by now.

You cant just take out a comment from one person to picture a whole group of people. General Romeo Dallaire , a Canadian tried so hard to get people's attention in Rwanda.

Not even fellow canadians tried to do anything . 800,000 lives lost.

Great canadian Idol Saddam hussein was thankful by your refusal to help the Americans. Thousands upon thousands of mass graves are now being dug up. they should be shown to these self rightteous canadians - who if given the chance to shoot Americans would probably be dancing in the streets by now.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
Hey Bonzo , oops gonzo. If the American soldiers are as hateful as you are, the Iraqi population will have dwindled by a couple millions by now.

You cant just take out a comment from one person to picture a whole group of people. General Romeo Dallaire , a Canadian tried so hard to get people's attention in Rwanda.

Great canadian Idol Saddam hussein was thankful by your refusal to help the Americans. Thousands upon thousands of mass graves are now being dug up. they should be shown to these self rightteous canadians - who if given the chance to shoot Americans would probably be dancing in the streets by now.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Now,you do know that he was just one of the many American puppets who fell out of favour with the big boys. Like Ho Chi Minh and others we all can name!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Now,you do know that he was just one of the many American puppets who fell out of favour with the big boys. Like Ho Chi Minh and others we all can name!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
maybe. but they went too far. Perpetrated themselves in power, killing their own people. No elections. They have to go. Meanwhile ABc's(American bashing canadians) and their European brethren kept yapping at the sidelines , while thousands are killed.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
maybe. but they went too far. Perpetrated themselves in power, killing their own people. No elections. They have to go. Meanwhile ABc's(American bashing canadians) and their European brethren kept yapping at the sidelines , while thousands are killed.