Man stopped by Texas trooper in Canada

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Man stopped by Texas

I think it's about time our Canadian government stood up and put a stop to this kind of thing. We have cops from the country with the most backward drug laws in the free world coming into our country to show us how to do things?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I think it's about time our Canadian government stood up and put a stop to this kind of thing. We have cops from the country with the most backward drug laws in the free world coming into our country to show us how to do things?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Imagine a man that has no respect for the law working in law enforcement?

It boggles the imagination.........

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Re: RE: Man stopped by Texas

Reverend Blair said:

The Canadian Govt is who invited em in the first place, we get
RCMP down here as exchange cops from time to time! Heck,
even had Russian Cops "learning" about Police work in New Orleans!

Sounds like no adult supervision at the stop! Those boys were just
to be observers!

As far a draconian drug laws, light up in Singapore!

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004

Reverend Blair said:

to be observers!

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004

Reverend Blair said:

to be observers!

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
Most backward drug law , reverend Blair ?

Go to a number of countries in Asia . Possession , pushing and smuggling of drugs , marijuana etc will get you the death penalty.

These countries have known and cultivated these drug producing plants for centuries . They are not ignorant , my friend . There is a reason for the death penalty.

Meanwhile , Canadians like you gloat over your type of ignorant moral superiority. Reverend .......Learn before you open your Canadian mouth.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005

Go to a number of countries in Asia . Possession , pushing and smuggling of drugs , marijuana etc will get you the death penalty.

These countries have known and cultivated these drug producing plants for centuries . They are not ignorant , my friend . There is a reason for the death penalty.

Meanwhile , Canadians like you gloat over your type of ignorant moral superiority. Reverend .......Learn before you open your Canadian mouth.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Canadian Observer said:

If you reread the post Reverend posted you will see he said “In the free world". Asia isn't known for being very free.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Canadian Observer said:

If you reread the post Reverend posted you will see he said “In the free world". Asia isn't known for being very free.