Worker Bees and Soldier Ants: America’s Army of Fascism

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Marching Boots of Mass Psychosis

It is in times of fascism rising that armies of ignorance are once more resuscitated from the bowels of a society bordering on the edge of mass psychosis. The America at the dawn of the twenty-first century is no exception, for an army of fascism is being born inside its womb, its growing power in numbers and ideology granting freedom of action to immoral despots and juntas of warmongering greed addicts. Contrived through the mass manipulation of fear and hatred, xenophobia and ignorance, searing nationalism and blind theological faith, this army represents the greatest threat to the nation, and the world.

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=5027

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

It is in times of fascism rising that armies of ignorance are once more resuscitated from the bowels of a society bordering on the edge of mass psychosis. The America at the dawn of the twenty-first century is no exception, for an army of fascism is being born inside its womb, its growing power in numbers and ideology granting freedom of action to immoral despots and juntas of warmongering greed addicts. Contrived through the mass manipulation of fear and hatred, xenophobia and ignorance, searing nationalism and blind theological faith, this army represents the greatest threat to the nation, and the world.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
RE: Worker Bees and Soldier Ants: America?s Army of Fascism

Did you ever read Margaret Attwood's book, "The Handmaid's Tale"? Prophetic.

The United States of today reminds me of Germany circa 1938.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Moghrabi

That was a great article.

I don't blame the Americans for being "stooges". Everyday they are bombarded with media lies.
Everyday they suffer anxiety and will jump upon any bandwagon in order to lessen their discomfort.

We Canadians are in the same boat.

We have soldiers in Afghanistan and in Haiti and our media ignores them.

I think problems in Haiti are gonna stick to Canada like sh?t to a blanket.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Moghrabi

I don't blame the Americans for being "stooges". Everyday they are bombarded with media lies.
Everyday they suffer anxiety and will jump upon any bandwagon in order to lessen their discomfort.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Moghrabi

Calm

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
Re: Worker Bees and Soldier Ants: America?s Army of Fascism

Paranoid Dot Calm said:
I don't blame the Americans for being "stooges".

Would you have blamed the Germans of 60 years ago for being Nazi stooges? At what point can we say that a people has chosen to jump on the Fascist bandwagon? When does patriotism get out of control?

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Paranoid Dot Calm said:

Would you have blamed the Germans of 60 years ago for being Nazi stooges? At what point can we say that a people has chosen to jump on the Fascist bandwagon? When does patriotism get out of control?

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Paranoid Dot Calm said:

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Mooseskin Johnny

I think that most American people are just like us Canadians.

What could be more proof of a Hitler's Germany in Canada, then to have people locked up without access to a lawyer or with not being allowed to even see the charges against them?
And just exactly what are we doing about it?

I think they are just too busy trying to feed their families and just are not completely knowledgeable. That they get their news from TV and not the print media. That they don't have the time to research an issue in order to fairly arrive at a point of view.
That people are more concerned about their work environment and not what is happening around the globe.
That people spend more time talking about the politics of work and fellow employees and not the politics of government.

As we see a huge increase in consummer debt .... the more "ignorance" of political issues will be seen. People are just too concerned about surviving another day.

And .... yes, the average German citizen was caught up in the "spasms" of media hype and their dislike for the rich people who were celebrating success while most Germans went to bed hungry. It just so happened that the Jews were the people with money.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Mooseskin Johnny

What could be more proof of a Hitler's Germany in Canada, then to have people locked up without access to a lawyer or with not being allowed to even see the charges against them?

I think they are just too busy trying to feed their families and just are not completely knowledgeable. That they get their news from TV and not the print media. That they don't have the time to research an issue in order to fairly arrive at a point of view.
That people are more concerned about their work environment and not what is happening around the globe.
That people spend more time talking about the politics of work and fellow employees and not the politics of government.

As we see a huge increase in consummer debt .... the more "ignorance" of political issues will be seen. People are just too concerned about surviving another day.

And .... yes, the average German citizen was caught up in the "spasms" of media hype and their dislike for the rich people who were celebrating success while most Germans went to bed hungry. It just so happened that the Jews were the people with money.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Mooseskin Johnny

Calm

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Paranoid Dot Calm said:

To a degree, yes. Even to a disturbing degree. Many Canadians would have Canada be a modern day Austria to the Fascist movement.

The big difference is that Canada does not have the military capability of destroying the world. We can barely make our presence known. A little country with a tin pot dictator is only a threat to its citizens and imediate neighbours. The US is a threat to the survival of life on this planet. The Americans, with their knee jerk patriotism, are dangerous to all.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Paranoid Dot Calm said:

To a degree, yes. Even to a disturbing degree. Many Canadians would have Canada be a modern day Austria to the Fascist movement.

The big difference is that Canada does not have the military capability of destroying the world. We can barely make our presence known. A little country with a tin pot dictator is only a threat to its citizens and imediate neighbours. The US is a threat to the survival of life on this planet. The Americans, with their knee jerk patriotism, are dangerous to all.