U.S. Ends Fruitless Iraq Weapons Hunt

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: U.S. Ends Fruitless I

Bush owes the world an apology from lying to us. He owes his country an impeachment hearing and a jail sentence.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Bush owes the world an apology from lying to us. He owes his country an impeachment hearing and a jail sentence.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Bush is a war criminal and should be charged amongst others for "Crimes against humanity". I believe Bush is more dangerous than a lot of 3rd world dictatorships, only because of the Arsenal he can deploy. He is a loose cannon and could easily be responsible for the end of mankind as we know it.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Bush is a war criminal and should be charged amongst others for "Crimes against humanity". I believe Bush is more dangerous than a lot of 3rd world dictatorships, only because of the Arsenal he can deploy. He is a loose cannon and could easily be responsible for the end of mankind as we know it.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
We removed a declared enemy of America who had the capability of producing weapons of mass murder

New term? Weapons of mass murder?

"Based on what we know today, the president would have taken the same action because this is about protecting the American people." - White House press secretary Scott McClellan, on Wednesday

Press secretary? You'd think HE'D know that Iraqi with Saddam could not have launched any attack on the AMERICAN people.

What a sad sad joke.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
We removed a declared enemy of America who had the capability of producing weapons of mass murder

"Based on what we know today, the president would have taken the same action because this is about protecting the American people." - White House press secretary Scott McClellan, on Wednesday

Press secretary? You'd think HE'D know that Iraqi with Saddam could not have launched any attack on the AMERICAN people.

What a sad sad joke.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

What a sad sad joke.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

He invents new terms everyday. Some of them will be listed in the Guiness book world record for the stupidest terms ever used by a moron who happened to be the president of the strongest nation. Even the president of North Korea speaks better English than him and I am not trying to insult the North Korean President.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

He invents new terms everyday. Some of them will be listed in the Guiness book world record for the stupidest terms ever used by a moron who happened to be the president of the strongest nation. Even the president of North Korea speaks better English than him and I am not trying to insult the North Korean President.