Brainwashed Americans

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey all,

I havent been able to post anything recently but this is one thing I thought was interesting about American culture here in Florida... There is some serious brainwashing going on down here which I believe has a lot to do with political gains. Just the other day, two days ago actually, I was able to capture a snapshot with my minicamera of jetstreams in the sky spelling "Jesus loves you". I only caught the first part of "Jesus" on camera but here it is:

Yesterday, I saw it again but this time it was literally written several times over (was fading) that said LOVE JESUS in big block letters!

My original thought, honest to god, was WHAT THE F**K?!?!? I don't travel to the United States very often and I had a hard time telling customs last time I visited the country... but down south it's the worst.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey all,

I havent been able to post anything recently but this is one thing I thought was interesting about American culture here in Florida... There is some serious brainwashing going on down here which I believe has a lot to do with political gains. Just the other day, two days ago actually, I was able to capture a snapshot with my minicamera of jetstreams in the sky spelling "Jesus loves you". I only caught the first part of "Jesus" on camera but here it is:

Yesterday, I saw it again but this time it was literally written several times over (was fading) that said LOVE JESUS in big block letters!

My original thought, honest to god, was WHAT THE F**K?!?!? I don't travel to the United States very often and I had a hard time telling customs last time I visited the country... but down south it's the worst.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey all,