Britons rank Israel 'worst country'

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Well, actually, the Britons didn't rank Israel to be the 'worst country' on this planet, moghrabi. It was considered however, and I quote, "one of the most undemocratic, unsafe, unfriendly and unattractive countries in the world." The article also says "Israel came out on the bottom in four cases and among the bottom five in four more. Only Russia had a worse overall score", so the title should actually be 'Britons rank Russia 'worst country''. Israel was chosen to be the country where "they [Britons] would least like to live", where Britons "would least like to take a holiday" and it was also chosen as "the least beautiful country", of over two dozens of countries which were evaluated by 2,058 British adults.

Just to make that clear :)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Well, actually, the Britons didn't rank Israel to be the 'worst country' on this planet, moghrabi. It was considered however, and I quote, "one of the most undemocratic, unsafe, unfriendly and unattractive countries in the world." The article also says "Israel came out on the bottom in four cases and among the bottom five in four more. Only Russia had a worse overall score", so the title should actually be 'Britons rank Russia 'worst country''. Israel was chosen to be the country where "they [Britons] would least like to live", where Britons "would least like to take a holiday" and it was also chosen as "the least beautiful country", of over two dozens of countries which were evaluated by 2,058 British adults.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Thanks for the info. I will call The Jerusalem Post newspaper and tell them to get their act together or my friend Rick here is going to show you something you are not going to like.

What do you think? This will get you in a little trouble. I would've done it for you but you know my background. They won't even accept a phone call or an email from me.

Good Luck. Now don't go shooting everyone there to make your point, OK?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Thanks for the info. I will call The Jerusalem Post newspaper and tell them to get their act together or my friend Rick here is going to show you something you are not going to like.

What do you think? This will get you in a little trouble. I would've done it for you but you know my background. They won't even accept a phone call or an email from me.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada