Why i left Islam

mo78

Dec 28, 2004
Hi, just like to say i have been i muslim since birth and i have always prayed and was a relgious person intil one day i found this website it was created by a guy called Dr Ali Sina has has proven facts and contridications about the quran with the versus i also checked those versus in other websites of quran and they turn out true. So i decided to leave islam as i was very disappointed by my hatred religion which doesn't condem rape any where in the quran. I also found out Mohamed got married t a 6 year old at the age of 50 and had sex with her at 53 she was 9. How can the rest of the muslim in the world look up to this guy when he has done such a thing like this. I don't have a religion that i worship any more but aleast other relgions doesn’t eliminated people and make them become muslims. Like in saudi arabia there are some muslim and christains if a christains want to become a muslim they are welcomed but if a muslim wants to become a christain he his sentenced to death. I know alot more muslims that feel this way about there religion but haven't actually yet had the courage to leave becasue they fear what will happen to them or what their family will say. Has any body heard of Dr Zakir Naik he is very repected able person by the muslim world. Well Dr Ali Sina has challeged this guy to prove him wrong about the proven facts and contridictions, he has emailed Zakir Naik and he hasn't even emailed him. In this day and age there is no excuse you on the other side of the world everybody can access email from any where. What am trying to get at he doesn't want to no becasue he knows Dr Alia Sina is right. There something like 2 billion muslim in the world not one has come forward to challenged this guy i though when someone is attacking the islamic faith (not in war but contridications) muslims are suppose to defend and stand up to prove people wrong. Now muslims are calling in for Sharia Law, god help the muslim women if this is introduced muslim ladies will go through hell. Does muslim ladies want to be stoned to death for their wrong crimes or executed to death there are other ways to deal with this. Do you ladies want to be divorced just by the husband saying divorce three times ? Ladies do not have equal rights men have more power over there women. A women can not have divorce intil the husband excepts it. Do you women want to live like this in this new Sharia law that the muslim are calling in for in america and uk ? people say islam is peaceful but i don't see peace all these sucide bombing and beheading going on is this a religion of peace? In the quran its says to fight the non-belivers of islam. Muslims are living in fear that why no one stands and leaves this hatred religion.
Here is another example
Those who did not accept Allah will easily be recognized because they will have their faces “blackened”.
[az-Zumar 39:60] And on the Day of Resurrection thou (Muhammad) seest those who lied concerning Allah with their faces blackened. Is not the home of the scorners in hell?
If another person said the above politically incorrect statement, it would have offended the blacks, but strange as it is the blacks are the ones who are flocking towards Islam, as if they are completely unaware of the prophet’s low opinion of their race.
This stereotyping is reaffirms in another place.
[Al-Imran 3:106] On the Day when (some) faces will be whitened and (some) faces will be blackened; and as for those whose faces have been blackened, it will be said unto them: Disbelieved ye after your (profession of) belief? Then taste the punishment for that ye disbelieved.

I have made my step towards a brighter furture i hope more people follow. Dr Ali Sina site is

<SPAM> Url Deleted.

if the link doesn't work copy and paste it into your browser.

Here is another site of a dutch man who was murdered in holland last month he made a 10 minute video about this somalian women but she just a actor becasue the real women didn't wanted to be killed she lives fear of her death the video name is SUBMISSION plz watch the sites address is

<SPAM> Url Deleted.

Thats all i have to say plz help the rest of the suffering muslims in the world to combact this hatred religion and hopy for a better furture. Help me spread the word about Dr Ali site he has just over 1 and half million vistors and its growing as people are realising the truth.

Thanks for your time

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
You are full of it, mo78. What a load of rubbish, you expect well-seasoned Internet users of this forum to fall for your brainwashing techniques? Think again ;)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
You haven't been a Muslim before mo78. You are a liar and a hater. I don't know what is motivating you to do this ugly thing but i noticed that most of the things you are saying don't even exist and are outright filth. So if you have hatred against Islam or Muslims, or any religion, at least do your homework before coming here and hang your dirty clothes.

May whatever God you believe in constipate you for a month or more.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Vanni Fucci said:
This guy reads like Human from CKA...

It might be him. Amazingly, I did a search on google about abu Sina, First result was his hate filled website, then it got more interesting with subsequent links. What I found is that this guy is not and never been a Muslim and now he is on the run from the public since he can't prove his lies. He was challenged by even Christian people and he could not respond.

What a sickening way to spread hate.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
mo78 said:
Help me spread the word about Dr Ali site he has just over 1 and half million vistors and its growing as people are realising the truth.

You mean help you spread the filth and hatred you have and support a con man who has 1 million and a half people visiting his site to question him about his hatred and realising his lies.

I will certainley do that for you.

P.S. Can you please tell your friend to find an honest job that makes him a living instead of spewing hate all verf the place. You and him are a disgrace to humanity.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Sorry guys, I deleted the original url's he posted because it's obviously spammy and looking to attack certain people.. But I left the topic up so you guys can debate/crush this guy's lies.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I'm not going to debate with mo78 (I think it's just useless). And looking at what he said, I find it hard to believe he has ever understood even a bit on Islam. I mean, I'm not muslim myself, but I'm not totally ignorant about the religion, and the things mo78 claims are just not what Islam is about. Sad to see he is so obsessed with this hate against Islam.

stupik^glenyar

Jun 6, 2006
kuala lumpur
mo78..u got my vote.
i am a non muslim and i had spend my past 20 years living with them...u can see various problems here regarding islam and other religion and among themselves..!!
malaysia is undergoing rapid islamization and i believe soon that non muslims here will be kicked out from malaysia..they can eat beef infront of hindus..but we cannot eat pork in front of them!!they will be so angry..but they serve beef to indians..pretty **** huh??
they disallow constuction of new church and temples..and if they cant..they slow it down..with their bureaucarcy power..a catholic church is shah alam took 20 years to complete their comstuctions..
well that da situation in malaysia..

its true that muslim man can divorce their wife by reciting this line "i divorce u with talak (1 or 2 or 3) different talak makes the work to reconcile harder..the talak3 the wife had to get married to another guy and then get divorced again before she can remarry her first husband!!!

in malaysia..there are debates going on about misyar marriage. its a marriage where the male only have to fullfill her physical needs (sex). y? because the government sees that there are more and more unmarried female in malaysia!! just leave them alone lar...i mean u have to live in an islam society to see their problems..im studying now..once i completed my degree under government scholarship..i think of migrating..oh yea..im an atheist..but i just cannot find any way to love islam..its very unacceptable...

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
We guys have to know what Islam is and people say in name of Islam.

Like, coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, for us they are peacekeepers, but what some of them are doing is not really peacekeeping. The mission differs from the rules.

That's how it is with Muslims. Most people don't do what Islam says, they do what they think is right for them. That's the problem with most Muslims.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: Why i left Islam

dekhqonbacha said:
In other words we cannot blame Islam if some people are not following it correctly.

I totally agree. I am a Muslim, but I never think of hurting others. I was born to treat people as equal.

If we start blaming the whole religion based on the acts of some individuals, then we can easily blame other religions such as Christianity (Catholicism) for such deeds as raping kids in church or fondling them. The action of small group of Christians is not the teaching of Christianity. Same applies to all religions.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
but does "Islam"not mean "peace"?

I think there are good and bad points with everything, for example, one of the original democratic document's, the magna carta suggests that "no man should be prosecuted on the evidence or word of a woman"

it's just when it was written my man, nothing more

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
I didn't get your point fully. But what I understood is that the woman cannot witness, is that right?

On Islam, for judical prombles, 1 man equals 2 women. Which means 2 man should witness to prove something.
or 1 man and 2 women.