Cash prize offered for 9/11 theory

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Cash prize offered for 9/11 theory
by
Thursday 16 December 2004 9:58 AM GMT

Jimmy Walter has spent more than $3 million promoting a conspiracy theory that the September 11 attacks on the United States were an inside job.

And he is offering more cash to anyone who proves him wrong.

The millionaire activist is so convinced of a government cover-up that he is offering a $100,000 reward to any engineering student who can prove the World Trade Center buildings crumbled the way the government says they did.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/BE238385-629E-491A-843F-2AFA1934F075.htm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: Cash prize offered for 9/11 theory

no1important said:
Well if there is a conspiracy and I say if. Anyone who gets too close to the truth probabley would not be around long to talk about it.

I agree. So lets keep a record of people dying (killed)in a mysterious way.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

missile said:
The only conspiracy I know of is that most of the people who took over those planes were Saudi nationals..

Missile, are you saying that the Saudi hijackers are a conspiracy? I just did not get what you are saying.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I'm saying this: if nearly all the terrorists on those planes were Saudis,and I was the American president-I would have immediately attacked Saudi Arabia. This didn't happen & that is the conspiracy. Also,not one Israeli citizen died in the towers! Make of that whatever you will. My guess is they had warnings not to go to work that day.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
The saudi's have always been involved with terrorism. For some reason america always does nothing about them. I guess they are "friends" or something but Saudi Arabia plays both sides of the fence.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
That's it,Israel and Arabia are American friends.So,the country is attacked and somebody has to pay for it-and they attack Iraq on trumped up allegations.Sadly,most Americans believe they are doing the right thing.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

missile said:
I'm saying this: if nearly all the terrorists on those planes were Saudis,and I was the American president-I would have immediately attacked Saudi Arabia. This didn't happen & that is the conspiracy. Also,not one Israeli citizen died in the towers! Make of that whatever you will. My guess is they had warnings not to go to work that day.

You are absolutely right. No doubt in my mind that the US shouold have gone after Saudi Arabia.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
He means the US warned the Israelis not to go to work. There are reports that 5000 Jewish people did not report to work on 9/11.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

moghrabi said:
He means the US warned the Israelis not to go to work. There are reports that 5000 Jewish people did not report to work on 9/11.

I know I was being purposefully obtuse. :)

Those "reports" are of course nothing but the rantings of lunatics. This guy sums it pretty well, I think:

...it would mean that the Israeli government had the phone numbers of 4,000 Jews, and called each one up telling them to stay home. "Hello Sol? Yeah, this is Mossad. We just wanted to let you know that we're about to destroy the twin towers and blame it on Ishmael, so don't go to work tommorrow." How is it that 4,000 people could be warned, and yet none of these "Zionists" told anyone?...

...Finally, to clear up this whole "4,000 Jews" mess, let it be known that on the day of the attack certain concerned Israeli media outlets noted that it was believed that close to four thousand Israelis worked in New York city. This was a rough estimate, and nothing more. Unfortunately, within days certain Media outlets took that number and ran with it, putting the Israelis all in the World Trade Center, and claiming none of them showed up for work. No evidence has ever been cited...

http://www.geocities.com/freethoughtmecca/blamegame.html

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
This point is open for debate. There are a lot of sources that contradict what you are saying. Now this 9/11 business is too complicated to even consider who did what. Only history and some brave guys who are willing to prove otherwise will tell.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
My suspicion is only a few thousand died.(which is horrible itself) but I thought those buildings held 10,000 people or more each and it was about 9 am when it went down so the buildings should of been full.

So did all those other people get out? I am confused as I read reports the stairwells were blocked and it was almost impossible to get out, so why was the death toll so low? No one above where the planes hit could get out and a lot of people dying from the aircraft impact so it makes me wonder if their is a hidden conspiracy....it just seems the buildings were not as full as they should of been.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

no1important said:
My suspicion is only a few thousand died.(which is horrible itself) but I thought those buildings held 10,000 people or more each and it was about 9 am when it went down so the buildings should of been full.

So did all those other people get out? I am confused as I read reports the stairwells were blocked and it was almost impossible to get out, so why was the death toll so low? No one above where the planes hit could get out and a lot of people dying from the aircraft impact so it makes me wonder if their is a hidden conspiracy....it just seems the buildings were not as full as they should of been.

Yes those buildings held much more than 10,000 people. 10,000 was the number the news channels were throwing around as casualty estimates as it was happening. Fortunately, many people got out of the first building, and many people wisely got out of the second one before it got hit. It's been a while now but I read many first hand accounts of narrow escapes. I'm sure you'll find many if you google. If I recall there was one stairwell that was passable from above, but I forget which building.

passpatoo

Electoral Member
Aug 29, 2004
Algoma
A friend of mine had a theory regarding how so few died. Having spent some time working in NY, he told me that New Yorkers are notoriously late for work. This is due in part to a blase' (sp?) attitude combined with horrific commuting conditions.

Many of the people who worked in the towers were still picking up thier starbuck's on their way to work when the planes hit.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

passpatoo said:
A friend of mine had a theory regarding how so few died. Having spent some time working in NY, he told me that New Yorkers are notoriously late for work. This is due in part to a blase' (sp?) attitude combined with horrific commuting conditions.

Many of the people who worked in the towers were still picking up thier starbuck's on their way to work when the planes hit.

That is another theory. But have you ever wondered how tower # 7 collapsed?

Matty

Dec 18, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
#7 collapsed from all the debris and rubble of the South and North tower slamming into it when they fell. Despite my dislike of the current US Administration, I find it hard to imagine such people willing to go to such lengths. To what end would the US government perpotrate such a plan?