Pearl Harbor: The Facts Behind the Fiction

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Pearl Harbor: The Facts Behind the Fiction
by James Perloff

The raid on Pearl Harbor took the U.S. Pacific Fleet by surprise, but back in Washington, the Roosevelt administration was fully aware of the coming onslaught.

James Perloff is the author of The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline and Tornado in a Junkyard: The Relentless Myth of Darwinism. Both books are available through American Opinion Book Services (www.aobs-store.com).

Over Memorial Day weekend, Disney will release Pearl Harbor, a film granted the largest pre-production budget ($145 million) in cinema history. The lavish production will, no doubt, be viewed by many moviegoers as an accurate portrayal of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Even the movie’s leading man has bought into this notion. "I really believe the film will be the definitive piece on the attack," said actor Ben Affleck. This is unfortunate, because the movie’s producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, proclaimed in an interview last year: "There’s a book that just came out which claims [President Franklin D.] Roosevelt knew about the attack. That’s all b***s***. He didn’t know about the attack!"

But comprehensive research has not only shown Washington knew in advance of the attack, but deliberately withheld its foreknowledge from our commanders in Hawaii in the hope that the "surprise" attack would catapult the U.S. into World War II. Oliver Lyttleton, British Minister of Production, stated in 1944: "Japan was provoked into attacking America at Pearl Harbor. It is a travesty of history to say that America was forced into the war."

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2001/06-04-2001/vo17no12_facts.htm

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
yes, thank you SJ. I was worried about you for awhile. I was starting to think you were reading men.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I watched the movie but i was not worried about the outcome. I was only watching jennifer. She is my sweetheart.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I just love her. And I am in Love with her and want to love her more.

Have you seen those lips on her?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com