American Fantasies

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, has everything it needs, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Ten Packs

That was funny.
I had a good chuckle.

I made you a signature and posted it somewhere on the board, in reply to one of your messages. I'm not sure if you got it or not.

Edit: Oh! I found it.

Anyways .... here is a pic of a cat.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Thats cool! But I might not want it wandering around my screen all the time - besides it might get hurt when I'm attacking in Age of Mythology. LMAO!
Can you tell me where (and how, I'm not the smartest computer-user) I could copy the cat and the red "x" for my sig file, in another forum?

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
In your post above, you have the little cat pushing the red "x" out of the way. I would like to be able to copy that, so that I can use it elsewhere.

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Right-click the image and choose "save as".
Find a folder on your puter where you want to save it. (Remember the name of the folder)

Go to where you wanna post the pic and when prompted as to where the pic is you wanna upload to that site, just direct the interface or find the file folder where you saved it to, when here.

Piece of cake!

Don't feel shy about asking stuff. A whole bunch of kind people answered all my stupid questions when I first got my puter.

Calm

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Paranoid Dot Calm said:
Ask your question another way ....

I'm not sure what yuh mean.

Make sure you got your copy of the "Felix" zip file. I'll de-activate the link once you confirm.

Calm

I think it's a bit complicated for me.... but thanks anyway.