Women are weaker, smaller, less intelligent than men: Polish EU lawmaker


Blackleaf
#2
He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.
 
tay
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.

 
Blackleaf
#4
We live in an age in which somebody makes comments which are entirely accurate - views which almost all ordinary people people share (although there are still one or two weirdos who believe that women are the stronger, bigger and more intelligent sex despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary) - and then such comments are reported on by the MSM as though they are eccentric and oddball comments!

A few years from now somebody will say "Grass is green" and then the media will come out and say "Man sparks outrage by saying grass is green!"
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.

I think he is full of sh1t, just like you when you try and make yourself sound smarter, when you say your learning Finnish
 
Blackleaf
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

I think he is full of sh1t

That's because you're a loon.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

That's because you're a loon.

Heheh, gave up on the language lessons eh?
 
Blackleaf
#8
They're out in force today, I see. Don't worry. Not long after having come online to tell me in no uncertain terms that women aren't weaker, smaller and less intelligent than men I'm sure their nurses will soon put them back into their cells where they can continue eating dead bluebottles off the windowill.
 
tay
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Heheh, gave up on the language lessons eh?

kuikka is Finnish for loon.......
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

They're out in force today, I see. Don't worry. Not long after having come online to tell me in no uncertain terms that women aren't weaker, smaller and less intelligent than men I'm sure their nurses will soon put them back into their cells where they can continue eating dead bluebottles off the windowill.

Hehe, you sound like your at wits end there young fella.

Sniffily snifty sniffy
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Hehe, you sound like your at wits end there young fella.

Sniffily snifty sniffy

That boy passed the end of his wits the first time he left mummy's house.
 
Blackleaf
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

That boy passed the end of his wits the first time he left mummy's house.

So what part of this gentleman's comments about women do you believe are inaccurate?

To most people, he's merely speaking the truth.

Are you really of the opinion that women are stronger, bigger and more intelligent than men?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

So what part of this gentleman's comments about women do you believe are inaccurate?

To most people, he's merely speaking the truth.

Are you really of the opinion that women are stronger, bigger and more intelligent than men?

"When differences within groups are greater than differences between groups, only the most trivial and obvious generalizations are possible."

-- James Hogan.

The most intelligent person in Britain right now is a 12-year-old girl. The women who could kick your a*s up one side of the street and down the other are legion. And there's a good few are bigger.

Your categorical statements are therefore disproved.

I know you don't understand the logic. It's OK. Get a woman to explain it to you.
 
Blackleaf
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

"When differences within groups are greater than differences between groups, only the most trivial and obvious generalizations are possible."

-- James Hogan.

The most intelligent person in Britain right now is a 12-year-old girl. The women who could kick your a*s up one side of the street and down the other are legion. And there's a good few are bigger.

Your categorical statements are therefore disproved.

I know you don't understand the logic. It's OK. Get a woman to explain it to you.

Can you explain why 60% of members of Mensa are male?

Why do men constitute all the world's greatest inventions and scientific discoveries?
 
tay
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.

Does that include your beloved Theresa.....?


 
Blackleaf
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Does that include your beloved Theresa.....?


Most female politicians in Britain are useless and as thick as four short planks.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Can you explain why 60% of members of Mensa are male?

Why do men constitute all the world's greatest inventions and scientific discoveries?

That just isn't true

Famous Women Inventors
Exploring the Contributions of Modern Women Inventors
Famous Women Inventors (external - login to view)

here is a good one:
"Dr. Temple Grandin
The thing that usually amazes people most about prolific woman inventor Dr. Temple Grandin is not all the great strides she has made to improve animal-handling devices, nor the fact that she earned a Ph.D in animal science and became a world-renowned teacher and speaker. Instead, what usually amazes people most about Dr. Temple Grandin is that she accomplished all this while living with autism"
Famous Women Inventors of the Modern Era (external - login to view)
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#18
Hey Blackleaf what did your parents do for work?, like what were their careers.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.

He's right, alright ... way to the right of Attila the Hun, Ghengis Khan, Paul Ryan...

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Hey Blackleaf what did your parents do for work?, like what were their careers.

"Mummah drinks gin and Puppah goes to the club"
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#20
Call him what ever you want, but Ryan is a closet commie lefty globalist.
Geez man, how can you expect to insult anybody when you can't even get your facts straight?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

Call him what ever you want, but Ryan is a closet commie lefty globalist.
Geez man, how can you expect to insult anybody when you can't even get your facts straight?

Well, you're knuckle-walking troglodyte, so you can stand in for him, instead.
 
Blackleaf
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

That just isn't true

Famous Women Inventors
Exploring the Contributions of Modern Women Inventors
Famous Women Inventors (external - login to view)

here is a good one:
"Dr. Temple Grandin
The thing that usually amazes people most about prolific woman inventor Dr. Temple Grandin is not all the great strides she has made to improve animal-handling devices, nor the fact that she earned a Ph.D in animal science and became a world-renowned teacher and speaker. Instead, what usually amazes people most about Dr. Temple Grandin is that she accomplished all this while living with autism"
Famous Women Inventors of the Modern Era (external - login to view)

I think we all know which gender has contributed overwhelmingly to science and innovation.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

I think we all know which gender has contributed overwhelmingly to science and innovation.

Homosexual? Like Alan Turing, who created digital computing?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

I think we all know which gender has contributed overwhelmingly to science and innovation.

My mommy is a retired doctor... I'm pretty sure, she has more brain cells than your father, or in your case your fuhrer
 
Blackleaf
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

My mommy is a retired doctor... I'm pretty sure, she has more brain cells than your father, or in your case your fuhrer

That's no proof at all that men aren't more intelligent than women. And men make better doctors than women do.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#26
Blackleaf.

Firstly, boys enjoyed more educational opportunities than girls in the past.

Secondly, that Polish MEP has brought shame on my race through his comments. If he loved his race, he'd retract them.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#27
Blackhead is just pissed that no woman would have his fat azz or even want to talk to the sexist pig.
 
Blackleaf
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

Blackleaf.Firstly, boys enjoyed more educational opportunities than girls in the past.

The preponderance of male inventors over female inventors has more to do with these factors:

1. Higher IQ on average than females.
2. Twice as many men as females on the top of IQ (Only geniuses invent, innovate, start companies (Google, Apple, TESLA, SpaceX, Facebook, Oracle, Microsoft, Samsung, Twitter, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, Foxconn, Samsung, HP, Sony, Dell, Intel, IBM and even Reddit - all MEN).
3. Men being better at maths and sciences and higher spatial ability (Required for inventing stuff)
4. Men being more prone to take risks (Definitely necessary to start a company - (Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs - All drop outs).

Quote:

Secondly, that Polish MEP has brought shame on my race

For telling the truth?
 
White_Unifier
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

The preponderance of male inventors over female inventors has more to do with these factors:

1. Higher IQ on average than females.
2. Twice as many men as females on the top of IQ (Only geniuses invent, innovate, start companies (Google, Apple, TESLA, SpaceX, Facebook, Oracle, Microsoft, Samsung, Twitter, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, Foxconn, Samsung, HP, Sony, Dell, Intel, IBM and even Reddit - all MEN).
3. Men being better at maths and sciences and higher spatial ability (Required for inventing stuff)
4. Men being more prone to take risks (Definitely necessary to start a company - (Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs - All drop outs).



For telling the truth?

IQ is linked to education. Again, even today in at least some parts of the world, boys enjoy more educational opportunities than girls and so enjoy more opportunities to develop their IQ.
 
Blackleaf
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

IQ is linked to education.

Rubbish. An uneducated person can have a high IQ (such as was the case with Michael Faraday and Albert Einstein) while an educated person can have a low IQ.
 

Similar Threads

11
39
Harper government weaker than Liberals
by Jersay | Mar 22nd, 2006
no new posts