Women are weaker, smaller, less intelligent than men: Polish EU lawmaker

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
He's right. He's so obviously right that his obviously right comments have made headlines.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We live in an age in which somebody makes comments which are entirely accurate - views which almost all ordinary people people share (although there are still one or two weirdos who believe that women are the stronger, bigger and more intelligent sex despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary) - and then such comments are reported on by the MSM as though they are eccentric and oddball comments!

A few years from now somebody will say "Grass is green" and then the media will come out and say "Man sparks outrage by saying grass is green!"

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
They're out in force today, I see. Don't worry. Not long after having come online to tell me in no uncertain terms that women aren't weaker, smaller and less intelligent than men I'm sure their nurses will soon put them back into their cells where they can continue eating dead bluebottles off the windowill.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
They're out in force today, I see. Don't worry. Not long after having come online to tell me in no uncertain terms that women aren't weaker, smaller and less intelligent than men I'm sure their nurses will soon put them back into their cells where they can continue eating dead bluebottles off the windowill.

Hehe, you sound like your at wits end there young fella.

Sniffily snifty sniffy

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That boy passed the end of his wits the first time he left mummy's house.

So what part of this gentleman's comments about women do you believe are inaccurate?

To most people, he's merely speaking the truth.

Are you really of the opinion that women are stronger, bigger and more intelligent than men?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So what part of this gentleman's comments about women do you believe are inaccurate?

To most people, he's merely speaking the truth.

Are you really of the opinion that women are stronger, bigger and more intelligent than men?
"When differences within groups are greater than differences between groups, only the most trivial and obvious generalizations are possible."

-- James Hogan.

The most intelligent person in Britain right now is a 12-year-old girl. The women who could kick your a*s up one side of the street and down the other are legion. And there's a good few are bigger.

Your categorical statements are therefore disproved.

I know you don't understand the logic. It's OK. Get a woman to explain it to you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
"When differences within groups are greater than differences between groups, only the most trivial and obvious generalizations are possible."

-- James Hogan.

The most intelligent person in Britain right now is a 12-year-old girl. The women who could kick your a*s up one side of the street and down the other are legion. And there's a good few are bigger.

Your categorical statements are therefore disproved.

I know you don't understand the logic. It's OK. Get a woman to explain it to you.

Can you explain why 60% of members of Mensa are male?

Why do men constitute all the world's greatest inventions and scientific discoveries?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Can you explain why 60% of members of Mensa are male?

Why do men constitute all the world's greatest inventions and scientific discoveries?
That just isn't true

Famous Women Inventors
Exploring the Contributions of Modern Women Inventors
Famous Women Inventors

here is a good one:
"Dr. Temple Grandin
The thing that usually amazes people most about prolific woman inventor Dr. Temple Grandin is not all the great strides she has made to improve animal-handling devices, nor the fact that she earned a Ph.D in animal science and became a world-renowned teacher and speaker. Instead, what usually amazes people most about Dr. Temple Grandin is that she accomplished all this while living with autism"
Famous Women Inventors of the Modern Era

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Call him what ever you want, but Ryan is a closet commie lefty globalist.
Geez man, how can you expect to insult anybody when you can't even get your facts straight?