Stockholm Syndrome

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

FAKE NEWS: Sweden’s Integration Minister Admits Lying to BBC About Rape Stats

Sweden (external - login to view)

source ...Breitbart ... the official organ of the Alt-Reich George Goebbels memorial propaganda apparatus.

Surely, you know SOME credible places to link to ... Sputnik, The North Koreans, the PLA ...thsy're all more reliable than Breitbart!

Wadda joke!

"Fake News", allright!

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

source ...Breitbart ... the official organ of the Alt-Reich George Goebbels memorial propaganda apparatus.

Surely, you know SOME credible places to link to ... Sputnik, The North Koreans, the PLA ...thsy're all more reliable than Breitbart!

Wadda joke!

"Fake News", allright!

original linked source is

Ylva johansson medger att hon sade fel om sexualbrott i Sverige - DN.SE (external - login to view)

Ylva Johansson admits failure of Sweden's sex crime statistics

"I base my answers in the interview on the information I had then - that reports on rapes decreased in 2015. It was wrong of me to talk about a development based on one year. The preliminary figures for 2016 show, unfortunately, on the increase again. It is obviously important to get it correct. "

https://translate.google.ca/translat...tsstatistik%2F (external - login to view)

but don't bother to look, inspect, or investigate for yourself stupid.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

original linked source is

Ylva johansson medger att hon sade fel om sexualbrott i Sverige - DN.SE (external - login to view)

Ylva Johansson admits failure of Sweden's sex crime statistics

"I base my answers in the interview on the information I had then - that reports on rapes decreased in 2015. It was wrong of me to talk about a development based on one year. The preliminary figures for 2016 show, unfortunately, on the increase again. It is obviously important to get it correct. "

https://translate.google.ca/translat...tsstatistik%2F (external - login to view)

but don't bother to look, inspect, or investigate for yourself stupid.

Why bother. It's fake news.

BTW, I like your new avatar, Locutus.

I've never seen an a55hole sphincter turned into a logo, before.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; 2 weeks ago at 08:15 PM..

Locutus
Population of Malmö Growing Solely Because of Migration (external - login to view)

Locutus
meanwhile...nu-males, pale cucks and non-vikings.

A Swedish builders' union has been both praised and criticized after its all-male board donned 'pussy hats' and posed for a picture in support of gender equality.

https://www.thelocal.se/jobs/article...ender-equality (external - login to view)

Curious Cdn
Conservative

meanwhile...nu-males, pale cucks and non-vikings.

A Swedish builders' union has been both praised and criticized after its all-male board donned 'pussy hats' and posed for a picture in support of gender equality.

https://www.thelocal.se/jobs/article...ender-equality (external - login to view)

The one at the Front Right looks like the terrorist!

Locutus
PeterSweden‏ @PeterSweden7

BREAKING NEWS SWEDEN ! 2 people shot in the head in migrant area Kista near Stockholm.

www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/larm-om-skjutna-personer-i-kista … (external - login to view)

Locutus
Muslim classmates gang rape 14-year-old girl in school, remain enrolled because “rapists are victims too,” says principal

Any civilization that sacrifices its young girls to an invading army has no future at all.

Sweden is a stunning indictment of liberal polices of multiculturalism, political correctness and “tolerance” (of evil) in action. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
All three youths involved were our students here and all three are, in a way, victims in this case.
Sweden is done, finished. Cooked, like the Ramadan goat.

Sweden: Muslim classmates gang rape 14-year-old girl in school, remain enrolled because (external - login to view)

Locutus
Muslims gang-rape 14yo girl IN SCHOOL, principal says: Rapists are Victims too | EUTimes.net (external - login to view)

Locutus
Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet

Things are getting crazy in Rotterdam.

"We must be able to move freely in our own city" - Large VIGILANTE GROUP prepping to "clean up" Uppsala in Sweden. 24uppsala.se/2017/03/07/avslojar-ett-stort-antal-personer-rustar-ska-rensa-upp-kring-resecentrum/ … (external - login to view)

Locutus
Which Sweden do you prefer ? If you answered the bottom one then you are a "nazi".