President Trump has convinced Canada to renegotiate NAFTA to favor the United States

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
BIG WIN! TRUMP JUST GOT JUSTIN TRUDEAU TO DO SOMETHING FOR AMERICA OBAMA NEVER COULD

CANADA CURRENT EVENTS POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION
I bet ya there are a bunch of Liberal Elites crying their eyes out right now! Today Donald Trump met with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau for the first time and managed to accomplish something UNBELIEVABLE. President Trump has convinced Canada to renegotiate NAFTA to favor the United States!!

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!
Read more at WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

oh great: the selfy god just let us down
the liebarrel whimp

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
"Today Donald Trump met with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau for the first time"

Really? They met today, 15 Feb, for the first time? Wow.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
BIG WIN! TRUMP JUST GOT JUSTIN TRUDEAU TO DO SOMETHING FOR AMERICA OBAMA NEVER COULD

CANADA CURRENT EVENTS POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION
I bet ya there are a bunch of Liberal Elites crying their eyes out right now! Today Donald Trump met with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau for the first time and managed to accomplish something UNBELIEVABLE. President Trump has convinced Canada to renegotiate NAFTA to favor the United States!!

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!
Read more at WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

oh great: the selfy god just let us down
the liebarrel whimp

Next time you decide to post a BIG STORY, DB...............try finding a credible news site, eh.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
NAFTA has been as much a disaster for Canada as it has for the U.S. But so was the FTA (Free Trade between Canada and the U.S) that preceeded it.

Once NAFTA is off the table, so is the FTA, and we can develop a true program of economic nationalism, centred around reconstructing a sovereign system of currency, banking and credit, and, an integrated national industrial economy.. as a foundation on which trade will be can be built.

This offers an opportunity. But i'm quite sure that a grovelling weakling like Justin.. absent vision, character, integrity, courage.. completely peer and ideology dependent.. will make the a total BOTCH of it. He'll be torn to pieces by the Trump administration.

He was never fit for the job, but it has suddenly become far more complex. We need someone who actually believes in Canada.. not this panting little poodle looking for handouts we have in the PMO.

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
NAFTA has been as much a disaster for Canada as it has for the U.S. But so was the FTA (Free Trade between Canada and the U.S) that preceeded it.

Once NAFTA is off the table, so is the FTA, and we can develop a true program of economic nationalism, centred around reconstructing a sovereign system of currency, banking and credit, and, an integrated national industrial economy.. as a foundation on which trade will be a secondary consideration.

This offers an opportunity. But i'm quite sure that a grovelling weakling like Justin.. absent vision, character, integrity, courage.. completely peer and ideology dependent.. will make the a total BOTCH of it. He'll be torn to pieces by the Trump administration.

He was never fit for the job, but it has suddenly become far more complex. We need someone who actually believes in Canada.. not this panting little poodle looking for handouts we have in the PMO.

I think Canada needs to pass a law stating explicitly that Coldstream shall not be forced to buy foreign products.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Whether the details are fake or not, Trump is committed to renegotiating or revoking NAFTA and replacing it with Bi-lateral Agreements.. based on fair and well defined national goals. A vacuous Free Market ideologue like Trudeau, who cares nothing about Canada and is obsessed with his own image, would be completely outwitted by someone with a clearly articulated vision of what he wants to achieve in trade agreements.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
One item I certainly hope is that JT did not cave in on the outsourcing of the steel needed to build XL. We have lots of companies right here in Canada that can produce ALL the material needed for the pipeline!! And really, how could the pipes be outsourced, they are going in Canadian soil, so no plausible explanation would make sense. Outsourcing is necessary for some things, but not steel.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012

Once NAFTA is off the table, so is the FTA, and we can develop a true program of economic nationalism, centred around reconstructing a sovereign system of currency, banking and credit, and, an integrated national industrial economy.. as a foundation on which trade will be can be built.

The only country that NAFTA has benefitted is the US, Mexico's average wage went down after NAFTA, and it sure hasn't helped Canada, remember the Soft Wood fiasco?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If this were the case and I seriously doubt it period there are a number
of things that come into play. It would go without saying we would not
hook up to the XL pipeline. we should then withdraw from the North
American electrical grid and begin to sell our resources off shore to the
countries that are willing to pay. It would be the perfect excuse to demand
the oil sands be owned in new partnerships that would exclude American
companies. Should this happen? I would hope not but we have alternatives
I do think we should immediately suspend all agreements that allow American
forces, police forces and so on from operating on our side of the boarder.
Agreements that are currently in place. Canada should seek new trade partners
America is no longer the neighbor we used to share a border with

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That other post should have been in a different thread. I don't see Canada being left out in the dark if the US will be doing some major renovations to the place. The Dam in the news is now getting federal funding, perhaps the Army should do the repairs as the civilian contractors how should have been on top of things clearly aren't up to the task of doing something right the first time if possible and fixing the errors before a break happens.
Canada has the plastic pellets that are used so that should be exportable product with the US using up all we can produce. They probably covered JT's dad declaring Martial when Politicians started to be killed in ambushes.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The only country that NAFTA has benefitted is the US, Mexico's average wage went down after NAFTA, and it sure hasn't helped Canada, remember the Soft Wood fiasco?

The softwood Lumber Agreement is what happens when you let idiots in Ottawa negotiate things they know nothing about. BC has negotiated deals with other countries so we are not nearly as reliant on US markets as we were. Soon the battle will be between the timber barons and the construction industry and we can just wait to pick up the pieces.

If this were the case and I seriously doubt it period there are a number
of things that come into play. It would go without saying we would not
hook up to the XL pipeline. we should then withdraw from the North
American electrical grid and begin to sell our resources off shore to the
countries that are willing to pay. It would be the perfect excuse to demand
the oil sands be owned in new partnerships that would exclude American
companies. Should this happen? I would hope not but we have alternatives
I do think we should immediately suspend all agreements that allow American
forces, police forces and so on from operating on our side of the boarder.
Agreements that are currently in place. Canada should seek new trade partners
America is no longer the neighbor we used to share a border with

Do tell how are you planing on shipping electricity overseas?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
...Do tell how are you planing on shipping electricity overseas?

That is easy. Ship them in boxes. Waxed cardboard boxes full of electrons. They can be stacked and shipped cheaply in freighters. They are not a fire hazard. They emit no gas. They are not temperature sensitive. As a result, they do not need to be shipped in a temperature controlled container. They are environmentally friendly. They make no noise.

So, the only question that remains is, which electrons should be packaged up for export? Traditionally, copper has been used, but if we use aluminum, we can extract three valence electrons from this rather than the two from copper. You could consider using gases and extract from them, but gases are harder to work with.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That is easy. Ship them in boxes. Waxed cardboard boxes full of electrons

We have a special name for devices like that. We call them B.A.T.T.E.R.I.E.S

Can you say "batteries", class?