Swedish school that took the most migrants is now a crime-ridden hellhole

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
imagine my shock.

Expressen..se reports that the school winning the Värnhem School Peace Prize for having received the highest number of newly arrived pupils in Malmö now looks like a prison. It’s a hellhole of criminality.

Criminals are trying to recruit the new students. There are problems of drug dealing and big brawls between different ethnic groups are now commonplace.

Värnhem School in central Malmö has suffered so many problems that they now require security guards and barbed wire.
Teachers worry about polarization and traumatized new students.

In 2015, the school served a banquet for the king, but now it’s shut down regularly over fights that involve the entire student body.

Chaos and fights occur with the newly arrived students from the Middle East and Afghanistan.

Police reports cover theft of e-readers to physically abuse to stealing a guard’s stun gun. Religious disagreements are common.
Teachers have alarms on their cell phones for when fights break out.

Värnhem school is not the only school having problems. A 2016 report of a primary school in Malmö had students playing an ISIS execution and girl was put in a stranglehold.

Parents in another Malmö School alerted school authorities that six year olds were sexually harassed.

Swedish School Winning Prize for Taking Most Migrants Is Now a Hellhole

To get a solid picture of exactly what these "hellholes" look like, watch Ami Horowitz visit one in a recent video where he is attacked and beaten without a cop in sight.

and oh I know...some of you progs will say that I misspelled "crime-ridden hellhole". It's actually spelled"multicultural haven".

I considered that but you're wrong as usual.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9aThIovMA
Spinal Tap - Hell Hole

the sensors prefer the term
"peepee soaked heck hole"

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
They just need a better janitor.

We take in more and our cleanest schools are also the most diverse.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we are sending them all to your house
no restricktions
;)
take two, they're small

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lets send some to your house too
:)
your mom will love it

might even crowd you out

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Sure thing. Ive got lots of bedrooms and I'm not cowardly like Trumpites.
phone trump
let him know

volunteering to help the homeless is very fulfilling
we have many that are canadian dontcha know

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ahhh
i knew you were full of sh!t when you pretended to volenteer

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
phone trump
let him know

volunteering to help the homeless is very fulfilling
we have many that are canadian dontcha know

Homelessness in Canada is a mental health issue. That's a provincial responsibility. You would know that if you weren't a moron

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Not sure about dirty, but there are issues with teachers in NB and NS unable to integrating their new refugees, and their concern is that the other students are being affected by the violence, anger and disrespect. Here's one that never made the news of course,

OTTAWA -- Syrian refugees at a New Brunswick high school bullied young students, ignored teachers, and harassed a Jewish student, educators wrote this spring in a series of e-mail messages.

One e-mail even detailed how a student enthusiastically shared his love for rocket-propelled grenades.

"During a class activity ... talking about hobbies or interests, (an Arabic-speaking student) stated that he liked RPGs and made loud noises and gestures," Chantal Lafargue, a teacher at Fredericton High School, wrote in March. Children were horrified.

And McTimoney downplayed other e-mail messages from teachers..They were part of a package of 2,700 pages of documents obtained through an access-to-information request.

We need a special school to deal with some of these children that have been traumatized, we should not allow Canadian children's education get affected by a decision they had no saying into.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
How is it that Canada is full of Muslims of strong character yet countries that take in half as many are struggling. What the hell is going on?