How France has become number one target for Islamic jihad

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
FRANCE has become the number one target for extremists in Europe and has been repeatedly brutalised in the terrifying new war against terror.

A series of horrific attacks have seen scores of citizens murdered as they go about their day-to-day lives. Here are just some of the atrocities committed in the country.

read all about it here kids:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategori...talised-in-terrifying-new-war-against-terror/

https://www.google.ca/search?q=How+...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=oZOUWJbtNMvPjwSRkoW4Cg

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The Sun article does not support their headline statement that France is the No.1 target. They just placed a number of incidents, but no conclusion. No verifiable authority. Typical for a British paper. The headline is there to sell papers.

That is a large reason the rest of the world looks at the British press with a jaundiced eye.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The Sun article does not support their headline statement that France is the No.1 target. They just placed a number of incidents, but no conclusion. No verifiable authority. Typical for a British paper. The headline is there to sell papers.

That is a large reason the rest of the world looks at the British press with a jaundiced eye.

Here too

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

yeah, that or you're hard of reading. :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How many of the attacks were home grown or from places other than the Mid-East? France was also heavily involved in the Mid-East for the UN and they were certainly not supporting the welfare of the locals compared to the wants and wished of their friends sy=uch as Israel and NATO.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I don't think the muzzies are the actual problem
the soros funded f-tards behind the Muslim invasions are the problem

There is some cred to the rumor mohammad was originaly backed by xians (augustines or something)for the same reason they are being backed now:
to go and wreak havoc and create PANIC for other peoples' financial and political gain

also france ( and belgium ) supported Palestine not to long ago and they were warned IS/US would come a knockin

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I only addressed the Sun article.

If I was to print the headline, "Sudbury, ON leads the World in Mining Accidents", I had better provide proof. Statistics or uni studies (more than one).

Stringing a number of stories together as proof that France is the No. 1 target is disingenuous. Re-reading that, I still conclude that the headline is there to sell papers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't think the muzzies are the actual problem
the soros funded f-tards behind the Muslim invasions are the problem

There is some cred to the rumor mohammad was original backed by xians for the same reason they are being backed now
to go and wreak havoc and create PANIC for other peoples financial and political gain

also france ( and belgium ) supported Palestine not to long ago and they were warned IS/US would come a knockin
Israel bragged that they could muster 50,000 ISIS members to invade Libya so let's not forget who is actually pulling the strings for that whole area. They are involved neck deep in the issues but remain in the background as far as the media is concerned.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
that would be the 6 big media corps constantly in the news for reporting fake news?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Actually, the Ukraine is on that list. They are Eastern European.

At any rate, having a few cites would be good. Just because the Sun says it's so, doesn't make it the truth - unless they provide substantiation.