Katie Hopkins tears apart radio caller over his remarks on Brexit and Trump

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
KATIE HOPKINS brilliantly turned the tables on an out-of-touch LBC caller after the self-confessed London boy claimed people were embarrassed to admit they voted for Brexit and Donald Trump.

The fired-up LBC radio host could not hide her annoyance with Kevin as she loudly sighed and put her head in her hands during his tirade.

Katie Hopkins tears apart 'London boy' over nonsensical Brexit remark in savage LBC rant

KATIE HOPKINS brilliantly turned the tables on an out-of-touch LBC caller after the self-confessed London boy claimed people were embarrassed to admit they voted for Brexit and Donald Trump.

By Lizzie Stromme
Mon, Jan 16, 2017
Daily Express

The fired-up LBC radio host could not hide her annoyance with Kevin as she loudly sighed and put her head in her hands during his tirade.

Having none of it, Hopkins thundered there are a lot of things she is embarrassed about, including Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn.

“I’m embarrassed to admit there's even a place in the UK called Islington,” the LBC host said.

Katie Hopkins turned the tables on the out-of-touch LBC caller

"I'm embarrassed to admit that our Labour Party is led by someone called Corbyn. I'm embarrassed to admit that 48 per cent of people who voted remain can't accept that they lost.

"I'm embarrassed to admit that all those people were behind Clinton because all she wanted to do was make everybody a victim.”

Continuing, the Donald Trump supporter said she was also embarrassed about bitter voters who could not accept the result of a democratic election.

Hopkins continued: “I’m embarrassed that they still think they can protest the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States of America. That's what I'm embarrassed about.

"That's before we get onto the subject of my grandfather's piles Kevin!”

Appearing amused with Hopkins’ outburst, Kevin replied: “I’m sorry you’re embarrassed about Islington but I’m a London boy through and through and I love Islington but I live in Finchley.

“For me the fact is Trump is probably one of the most divisive presidents about to enter into the White House. Of course, we have to accept that. Even you will accept that.”

“I don’t,” Hopkins snapped.

Ignoring the interruption, the LBC caller continued: “I suppose Obama was divisive for the people on the alt-right, the KKK, people who probably love you, Katie. Those kinds of people hated Obama.

“You’ve got people out there saying ‘hail Trump’ and ‘white power’. They love Trump and I would want to be as far away…”

However, before he could finish, the clearly fed-up radio host cut off Kevin again as she said both sides of the political spectrum have people who take things to the extreme.

Toppling his argument, Hopkins thundered: “And you’ve got people who support Black Lives Matter gunning down policemen so I guess on both sides of this argument there are lunatics on the fringe that none of us would want to be associated with.”

Katie Hopkins tears apart 'London boy' over nonsensical Brexit remark | UK | News | Daily Express

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A particularly unpleasant alt-right columnist for the Daily Mail in the UK, Katie Hopkins. has been successfully sued for libeling an anti-poverty blogger. Hopkins had suggested Jack Monroe approved of the defacing of a war memorial in central London. Ms Monroe was awarded £24,000 in damages but Hopkins also has to pay costs. She has been ordered to make an interim payment of £107,000 within 28 days pending calculation of the full amount.

Friday's judgement concerns a very Trumpian case of tweeting first and confirming facts later.

The case centred on a Twitter exchange in May 2015, in which Hopkins confused two well-known anti-austerity commentators: Monroe and Laurie Penny, a columnist for the New Statesman. Penny had tweeted about a memorial to the women of the second world war in Whitehall having been vandalised with the words “**** Tory scum” during an anti-austerity demonstration.

This formed a second part of the libel claim against Hopkins; that by linking her with Penny, she had further implied Monroe condoned the vandalism against the war memorial. The Daily Telegraph has more details of the case. The judge rejected Hopkins' lawyer’s claim that there had been a simple confusion between the two twitter addresses.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She's only deemed unpleasant by the lefty-liberal Establishment mob because she just says it as it is. She speaks the truth.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
She's only deemed unpleasant by the lefty-liberal Establishment mob because she just says it as it is. She speaks the truth.
According to the courts she lied about Monroe defacing a memorial. That's truthiness worthy of America's Fox or Breitbart or Canada's Rebel........

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
According to the courts she lied about Monroe defacing a memorial. That's truthiness worthy of America's Fox or Breitbart or Canada's Rebel........

And the leftie-liberal Establishment-dominated judges ruled that Parliament should vote on the triggering of Article 50. Courts often get it wrong. Courts will always rule against anybody and anything threatening the Establishment. That is, until they are given a good cleaning out.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Or the CBC , CTV , Global , Corus and every other media outlet , their job is not the truth , their job is to sell papers and advertising . In the case of publicly funded CBC the job is to make liberals look good .