Muslim migrant teen who raped 5-year-old boy gets “rehabilitation order”

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A 15-year-old refugee who raped a five-year-old boy and said he would "break him into pieces" has been handed a rehabilitation order.

The teen, who cannot be named, told the boy to perform a sex act on him just months after arriving in the UK from Europe to be with his father.

He threatened the five-year-old not to tell anyone and then started crying in a bedroom immediately after committing the rape.

The victim told his mum about the day after the attack in Derby on October 30 last year and the 15-year-old was arrested.

At Derbyshire Youth Court on Friday yesterday the 15-year-old admitted rape and was given a three-year youth rehabilitation order.

Sentencing, Judge Jonathan Bennett said: This was a very unpleasant offence against a young boy and experts will want to work with you to ensure this will never be repeated again.

"There are a number of troubling issues I have read about you in your background and if I was sentencing an adult for an offence as serious as this they would receive a very substantial period in prison.

"However, this does not apply to you as a youth and there are different guidelines for someone your age.

"You came to the UK not long before this offence took place.

"It is clear that one of the reasons you came to this country was because your mother was struggling to bring you up and you were reunited with your father who you have not had much contact with in the past."

Prosecutor Gordon Aspen said the teen and his victim were at the property when the offender ordered the victim to carry out a sex act on him.

Mr Aspen said: "The following day the victim told his mother what had happened when they were walking together.

"He said immediately afterward the teenager said to him 'if you tell anyone I will break you into pieces'.

"He then said he saw the defendant in a bedroom crying. She sent a text message to the teenager's father telling him she was going to the police."

Both the offender and the victim were interviewed about the allegation, which the teen admitted had taken place.

In his interview through an interpreter, the rapist told officers: "I have been bad," and he admitted he carried out the rape on the young boy.

He was also handed a six-month curfew confining him to his home between 7pm and 6am each day for the first two months.

He was also handed a five-year sexual harm prevention order forbidding him to have unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 13 without their parent or guardian's consent.

He was further handed a restraining order forbidding him from contacting his victim for five years.

His father was given a 12-month parenting order to assist him as he brings the boy up.

Alwyn Jones, defending, said: "I hope this will address the underlying issues this young man has."

15-year-old refugee who raped boy, 5, months after arriving in UK, handed rehabilitation order - Mirror Online

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Lots of focus here on 'rehabilitating' the teen rapist. What about the victim? Who's going to rehabilitate him from such a terrible experience?
I would be very skeptical of rehabilitating a teen who commits an act like this. Immediate deportation would seem to be more in order.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Lots of focus here on 'rehabilitating' the teen rapist. What about the victim? Who's going to rehabilitate him from such a terrible experience?
I would be very skeptical of rehabilitating a teen who commits an act like this. Immediate deportation would seem to be more in order.

The kid is 15 years old. What he did is deplorable and were it my child who had been assaulted, I'd probably want to inflict physical punishment myself. That said, the conditions imposed on him and on his father mean that he will be closely scrutinized over the coming years with authorities able to step in if he falls out of line. Rather he has the chance to become a responsible member of society than to be thrown into prison where he may well learn how to become an irresponsible one. JMO

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
There is no race attached to this abomination; they are all the same. One thing for sure, at 15 you are fully aware of your sexuality. Sodomizing a 5 year old is not an error in judgement, he would have been fully aware of what he was doing. Studies shows that this specific type of perversion spans a lifetime and becomes the sole purpose of these sicko's existence. Kill the SOB.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There is no race attached to this abomination; they are all the same. One thing for sure, at 15 you are fully aware of your sexuality. Sodomizing a 5 year old is not an error in judgement, he would have been fully aware of what he was doing. Studies shows that this specific type of perversion spans a lifetime and becomes the sole purpose of these sicko's existence. Kill the SOB.

Deportation. Send him back to whatever hellhole he crawled out of.