Nigel Farage: "Barack Obama is a loathsome creature"

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Nigel Farage has described Barack Obama as a “creature” and joked about warning Donald Trump not to "touch" Theresa May.

The interim Ukip leader said the current US President was a "loathsome individual who couldn’t stand our country."

Mr Farage also suggested that he was the "catalyst" for the downfall of the "Blairites, the Clintonites, the Bush ites".

Nigel Farage describes Barack Obama as a 'loathsome creature' - and warns Donald Trump not to touch Theresa May

Laura Hughes, political correspondent
10 NOVEMBER 2016
The Telegraph

Nigel Farage has described Barack Obama as a “creature” and joked about warning Donald Trump not to "touch" Theresa May.

The interim Ukip leader said the current US President was a "loathsome individual who couldn’t stand our country."

Mr Farage also suggested he could act as a middle man between the next Republican President and the British Prime Minister, as he called on Mr Trump to try and “schmooze” her.

Speaking on talkSPORT radio, he said: “I’m now going to become a diplomat. Come and schmooze Theresa – don’t touch her, for goodness' sake."

The radio programme’s presenters said: “Only in an affectionate way - like Bush did to the Queen.” To which Mr Farage replied: “I could be there as the responsible adult to make sure everything is OK.”

Barack Obama and Donald Trump

The Ukip leader played a prominent role in Mr Trump's campaign and is thought to be the first British politician to address a Republican presidential election rally.

In August Mr Farage campaigned in Mississippi alongside Mr Trump, likening Brexit to the Trump movement, and saying he could not imagine voting for Hillary Clinton.

Mr Farage said in the radio interview: “That Obama creature – a loathsome individual who couldn’t stand our country. He said we’d be at the back of the queue, didn’t he? And Americans don’t use the word queue. They use the word line. So it was all a Dave and George stitch-up.

“What was interesting was that Trump said we’d be at the front of the queue. Listeners, bear this in mind, however imperfect Donald Trump may be, and he is, his mother was Scottish, he’s spent a lot of time in this country, he loves our country, what we stand for, and our culture.

“This is a big opportunity for all British business because once we’ve left that awful EU thing we can do our first trade deal with the United States of America. Isn’t that great?”

Mr Farage also suggested that he was the "catalyst" for the downfall of the "Blairites, the Clintonites, the Bush ites".

"All these dreadful people who work hand in glove with Goldman Sachs and everybody else have made themselves rich, and ruined our countries,” he said. “I couldn’t be happier.”

Nigel Farage describes Barack Obama as a 'loathsome creature' - and warns Donald Trump not to touch Theresa May

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He's the leader of the British National Party-Lite, and Jack Cade thinks the sun shines out of his a$s.

If his a$s is as spray-tan orange as his face, it's an understandable mistake.
Was he in a nuclear accident?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And he called Hillary "awful":

Nigel Farage went on with Lou Dobbs on Wednesday to discuss the US election. Farage said the climate is exactly like what he saw in Great Britain before the Brexit vote. He also slammed Sick Hillary saying she is the worst candidate he has ever seen.

Nigel Farage: "I was always told it was a very good thing in life to be judged by your enemies. If Mrs. Clinton is now one of my avowed sworn enemy I must be doing something right. She represents so much that has gone wrong over the last two decades… She represents a kind of privileged elite that pretends at election time that it represents ordinary folk and their aspirations but is actually about self. So I think that Hillary Clinton is a truly awful candidate, frankly. I think the worst I’ve ever seen. And if she would win all the same bad old things would just continue."

Nigel Farage: Hillary Clinton a "Truly Horrible Candidate" Quite Frankly the "Worst I've Ever Seen"

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Nigel Farage is a tobacco-smoker who sets a bad example for kids and disrespects the taxpayers who fund the national health service.