americans are fat and stupid

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
I dunno calling a spade a spade hardly defines an idiot, I'm curious to learn what term best describes u.s. led events in iraq, syria, libya, yemen and somalia. War is a harsh term so there must be another term american apologists prefer, targetting a populous with high explosives is war in my mind. Shock and awe was no picnic for folks in iraq just as baracs' saudi buddies murderous rampage is no picnic for yemen.
Please relate the term best describing unprovoked slaughter, saudis had the major hand in the twin towers disaster yet afghanistan paid the price, luckily rummy & co saved us warlessly(?) from nasty wmd devices in iraq so justifying the thousands killed should be eezy.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
hmm, a Google search in Google News of "Saudi backed Americans bombing civilians" shows that this month alone there have been quite a bit of articles pertaining to Yemeni civilians being killed by the Saudi's....

Why does America continue to support the Saudi's when on the other hand they are quick to condemn the Russians supporting the Syrians? It seems the pot is calling the kettle black..

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
hmm, a Google search in Google News of "Saudi backed Americans bombing civilians" shows that this month alone there have been quite a bit of articles pertaining to Yemeni civilians being killed by the Saudi's....

Why does America continue to support the Saudi's when on the other hand they are quick to condemn the Russians supporting the Syrians? It seems the pot is calling the kettle black..

Because the Saudi's are on our team. Boy some people are slow. We condem everything the other team dose. Naturally.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Because the Saudi's are on our team. Boy some people are slow. We condem everything the other team dose. Naturally.

Nothing about being slow, just pointing out the obvious... Anyways isn't there some woman you should be bashing or something? Your 4th maybe 3rd tier compared to me.

Last edited:

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls

A team, any team with global championship aspirations never hesitates to place a player not up to snuff on waivers. The u.s. team prides itself on human rights yet supports and arms the worlds most savage human rights abuser, is it the fans, the team, the coaching staff or the owner? Bombing people to promote human rights is as always counter productive however barac does not get it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

It is quite ordinary on that team to experiance beheading or the loss of an offending hand, lashings unto death is not unheard of. I'd slash you with my stick and elbow you into the boards if you were on my team.
Team!!!!!!!!!!! you don't even know what planet you're on.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It is quite ordinary on that team to experiance beheading or the loss of an offending hand, lashings unto death is not unheard of. I'd slash you with my stick and elbow you into the boards if you were on my team.
Team!!!!!!!!!!! you don't even know what planet you're on.

Did you think such a thing as good guys/bad guys actually existed? Did you think it was anything more then simple propaganda for the simple minded?

Sorry you had to get your innocence taken away from you like that. Good and bad doesn't exist in that simple minded way ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Why, because Syria is run by a ruthless dictator, and Saudi Arabia is run by. . . ummm. . .

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Let's add innosent to that list of things Americans are.

Naive. Let's add that too.

So

Americans are fat stupid innosent and naive. There you go

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Did you think such a thing as good guys/bad guys actually existed? Did you think it was anything more then simple propaganda for the simple minded?

Sorry you had to get your innocence taken away from you like that. Good and bad doesn't exist in that simple minded way ;)

I know the good the bad and the ugly exist and you better discover those facts for yourself or you won't get very far in life. You may not get far anyway because of your lack of wits but if you cling to being a stupid little prick, tough, most of them don't get old and wiser. I haven't been innocent for at least five decades.

Let's add innosent to that list of things Americans are.

Naive. Let's add that too.

So

Americans are fat stupid innosent and naive. There you go

So you admit to being American.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I know the good the bad and the ugly exist and you better discover those facts for yourself or you won't get very far in life. You may not get far anyway because of your lack of wits but if you cling to being a stupid little prick, tough, most of them don't get old and wiser. I haven't been innocent for at least five decades.

So you admit to being American.

Sorry I destroyed any illusion of your own self intelligence you had. I almost feel bad.