Let us be honest. Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core. Should we ask the Haigue a

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Let us be honest. Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core. Should we ask the Haigue and U.N. to rule on the free world's first duty to the world. Should we declare war against this immoral ideology?

Our collective leadership must lead by honor. Honor demands the first duty of all free people be to do their best to ensure that all the people of the world enjoy the same level of freedom that they enjoy. This is irrefutable, in terms of morality.

Freedom can only be enjoyed in a moral society.

The Hague and U.N. must rule on the duty of the free world to humanity, and decide if it is better to have all these little wars that disrupt our cities and countries, or declare a real ideological war against the barbaric and non-progressive ideology that the Eastern hordes are trying to force down the Wests throat.

As usual, religions are trying to grow themselves by the sword. A redirection is in order and quite necessary if peace is to be achieved.

We, the collective of the free world, must move the war to one of words that judge the ideologies for their moral worth, and seek to live by the best one. That verdict will determine the will of the free world as to which direction we free people wish the world to evolve to; in terms of the limits of freedom and the duty of free people.

The free world has forgotten that its first duty to the world is to work to have the whole world share in that freedom.

A war of words tends to kill fewer people than the murderous religious insurgencies we now suffer.

I think our legislators ought to consider such a strategy.

Do you?

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Fixed that for ya.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

So you like Islam's ideology do you?

You think it moral?

Do you want to legally beat your wife that badly?

Regards
DL

You are not honest.

Prove me wrong my friend.

Defend your child bride policy or your kill apostates and gays policies.

Stand up for the morality of your creed if you can.

Regards
DL

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
All fundamentalist religious sects are dishonest: they want people to ignore fact and instead have "faith" which can be easily manipulated to whatever ends their clergy desire.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Really, a religion almost identical to Christianity is immoral but Christianity isn't? Christians were murdering non-Christians long before Mohammed was even born.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We should ban Islam in the West. There's no place for it in the West in the 21st century.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Unfortunately, I think those who kill others for not believing what they believe will get a rude awakening when they die. If there's a hell, they'll be going there for sure, and guess what? There's not going to be 72 virgins waiting for them - SURPRISE!! LOL.

It's a stupid belief and unfortunately those who are indoctrinated to believe in such crap are those who have little or no education and are being used by men who are too cowardly to do the deed themselves. The so-called leaders are misogynists and psychopaths and that's who we need to defeat to keep this world safe, no matter what religious beliefs they may have.

JMHO

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Interesting that at about the same period of time that this "Abram" came onto the scene with his deity, skirmishes began to proliferate, weapons of war started their development, I believe agriculture took a back seat to dividing and conquering and the good ole hunter gatherers changed their prey. Interesting time this so called "Axial' age. The beginning of civilization was anything but civil. Thanks Abe. Helluva guy.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
All fundamentalist religious sects are dishonest: they want people to ignore fact and instead have "faith" which can be easily manipulated to whatever ends their clergy desire.

I agree and see Christianity and Islam with their lying priests, preachers and imams doing just that.

It is quite obvious yet those immoral religions have the world majority.

I cannot fathom what the hell our majority are thinking. Tribalism and fellowship do not explain people selling their souls to Satan, not that she exists, just to be a part of a tribe.

Regards
DL

Not at all. If you can't understand the difference between liking an ideology and finding it "moral," you're stupid.

But we already knew that.

So you stupidly like it while finding it immoral.

I see you as the stupid and immoral one buddy.

Regards
DL

Really, a religion almost identical to Christianity is immoral but Christianity isn't? Christians were murdering non-Christians long before Mohammed was even born.

Indeed.

Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds.

For some reason, people would rather have a God of War than a God of Peace.

Yet they lie and say they work for Peace.

Regards
DL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
from the land of residential schools:
why don't all you olics and stants and lims and isms and unists and ews and eists
just relocate to Chinese mars, like the puritoons, and qwackers did, and leave the rest of mankind out of your deranged delusional death cults

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
We should ban Islam in the West. There's no place for it in the West in the 21st century.

I agree but think that our first duty as free people is to insure that all share in that freedom.

That is why I would prefer the world courts to rule on the morality of allowing such an immoral creed to continue to be propagated.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Unfortunately, I think those who kill others for not believing what they believe will get a rude awakening when they die. If there's a hell, they'll be going there for sure, and guess what? There's not going to be 72 virgins waiting for them - SURPRISE!! LOL.

It's a stupid belief and unfortunately those who are indoctrinated to believe in such crap are those who have little or no education and are being used by men who are too cowardly to do the deed themselves. The so-called leaders are misogynists and psychopaths and that's who we need to defeat to keep this world safe, no matter what religious beliefs they may have.

JMHO

And a good one.

Belief in 72 virgins is as foolish as belief in talking serpents and donkey or a water walking God who can somehow die for us.

Regards
DL