Western Leaders Want Islamic Terror to Seem ‘Normal’

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
so do the cucks.

As hardly a few days pass without an Islamic terror attack in the West -- recently an “Allahu Akbar”-shouting man stabbed a Jew in France and an “Allahu Akbar”-screaming woman ran over two policemen in Canada -- the West risks becoming desensitized. Of seeing Islamic violence as “just part of life.”

The words and deeds of Western leaders are not helping.

After the Islamic terror attack in Nice, France, where 84 were killed, counterterrorism chief Patrick Calvar said:
Today, France is clearly the most threatened country. The question about the threat is not to know "if" but "when" and "where."​
Prime Minister Manuel Valls declared:
Terrorism … is a threat that weighs heavily on France and will continue doing so for a long time.​
As if such resignation wasn’t bad enough, at the memorial event for the 84 Nice victims Valls declared:
Times have changed and we should learn to live with terrorism.

mo akbar

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/08/22/western-leaders-want-islamic-terror-to-seem-normal/

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
so do the cucks.

As hardly a few days pass without an Islamic terror attack in the West -- recently an “Allahu Akbar”-shouting man stabbed a Jew in France and an “Allahu Akbar”-screaming woman ran over two policemen in Canada -- the West risks becoming desensitized. Of seeing Islamic violence as “just part of life.”

The words and deeds of Western leaders are not helping.

After the Islamic terror attack in Nice, France, where 84 were killed, counterterrorism chief Patrick Calvar said:
Today, France is clearly the most threatened country. The question about the threat is not to know "if" but "when" and "where."​
Prime Minister Manuel Valls declared:
Terrorism … is a threat that weighs heavily on France and will continue doing so for a long time.​
As if such resignation wasn’t bad enough, at the memorial event for the 84 Nice victims Valls declared:
Times have changed and we should learn to live with terrorism.

mo akbar

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/08/22/western-leaders-want-islamic-terror-to-seem-normal/
Ma salami leakum

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Ma salami leakum

Sounds like a personal problem.

I know I've said it before in here, but if you want to see how bad things can really get, just google bombings in Malmo.
And then ask yourself, what the hell did the Swedes do to Muslims to make them act that way towards them? Because I sure can't find a reason why, other than the obvious elephant in the room answer.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA