lol...my go to was the video you posted
life imitates art

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw
IsUS attcks

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
There goes the whole "keep calm" t shirt racket.

No, there's a market for that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Londoners run away? You must be joking. A meteorite could land on the capital and they'd still go calmly about their daily business.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Briddish were ever a cowardly lot.

No, that's the French.

The British are renowned for their Blitz spirit and keeping calm in a crisis and London in particular is well used to terrorist attacks having gone through the 30 year civil war known as The Troubles.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Londoners run away? You must be joking. A meteorite could land on the capital and they'd still go calmly about their daily business.
No they'd haul azz . Here with everybody and thier grandmother packin heat there'd be a lot of arab azzholes eatin lead. Just make sure you have some good runnin shoes Blackloaf

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Must have been in the past year. I recall you stating you had never been.

I think it was 1998, if I remember rightly.

It was scorching hot - warmer than here in the North of England - and I burnt my **** on the seat on the open-topped bus.

There were two Yanks sitting near us on the top deck - I could tell they were Yanks because of the brightly-coloured Hawaiian shirts and shorts and baseball caps they were wearing and because of their loud, booming voices - and when the tour ended and we got off the bus one of then said to the tour guide in his American accent: "Stay cool, man."