John Oliver: 'David Cameron is a pig-f*cker'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The liberals and luvvies, so used to lording it over the "little people" and getting their own way for so long, are mightily angry that the British people have defied them by voting to leave the EU. Ahhh diddums!

One of these people is a British "comedian" called John Oliver, who went on an angry anti-Brexit tirade on his HBO satirical news-comedy show Last Week Tonight.

'Let us begin straight away with the United Kingdom,' said Oliver at the top of the show, 'a place whose very name, after this week's events, is beginning to sound a bit sarcastic.'

For the next ten minutes he relentlessly pummeled the pro-Leave lobby - whom he characterized as oafs and liars - and also ex-British Prime Minister David Cameron, whom he called a 'pig-f***er'.

'The UK this week voted to leave the European Union, a decision that has shaken the world,' Oliver said.

'And not in a "Muhammad Ali beating Sonny Liston" kind of way - more in a "those Ikea meatballs you love contain horse" kind of way.'

He continued his foul-mouthed rant, during which he also attacked Johnson and Farage.

This Brexit vote has certainly pissed off the world's liberals and I, for one, am loving it. Their stance is a strange one, though. You'd think liberals would be supportive of self-determination and a country running itself rather than being run by unelected foreign bureaucrats.

John Oliver calls Boris Johnson a 'shaved orangutan' and David Cameron a 'pig-f***er' in nine-minute anti-Brexit rant on US TV

John Oliver savaged pro-Brexit camp on comedy show Last Week Tonight
The foul-mouthed satirist made startling remarks about prominent figures
David Cameron's alleged molestation of a pig's head was mentioned twice
Boris Johnson and pro-Brexiter Nigel Farage were called 'idiots'
And Donald Trump was called a 'buffoon' after taking a pro-Brexit stance
Oliver warned his viewers that Trump was as much a 'danger' as Brexit

By James Wilkinson For Dailymail.com
27 June 2016

John Oliver came out swinging in the latest episode of his HBO satirical news-comedy show Last Week Tonight, as the expat Brit tackled the Brexit vote.

Oliver's avowedly pro-EU stance is at odds with his home country, which unexpectedly voted to leave the European Union on Thursday.

'Let us begin straight away with the United Kingdom,' said Oliver at the top of the show, 'a place whose very name, after this week's events, is beginning to sound a bit sarcastic.'

For the next ten minutes he relentlessly pummeled the pro-Leave lobby - whom he characterized as oafs and liars - and also ex-British Prime Minister David Cameron, whom he called a 'pig-f***er'.

'Pig-f***er': David Cameron (pictured top-left), who proposed the Brexit vote and resigned as Prime Minister afterward was described as a 'pig-f***er' in the foul-mouthed, nine-minute rant against pro-Brexit figures

'Shaved orangutan': Ex-London Mayor and possible future Prime Minister Boris Johnson (top-left) was described as being a 'shaved orangutan with Owen Wilson's hair' and an 'idiot' for promoting leaving the EU

'The UK this week voted to leave the European Union, a decision that has shaken the world,' Oliver said.

'And not in a "Muhammad Ali beating Sonny Liston" kind of way - more in a "those Ikea meatballs you love contain horse" kind of way.'

The results of the vote, Oliver said, were 'swift and significant' - including the resignation of British Prime Minister David Cameron, who supported EU membership, but had made the Brexit vote an election platform in the last British general election in recognition of growing anti-EU sentiment.

The fiercely anti-Cameron comic remarked that for him the ex-PM's resignation was 'like catching an ice-cream cone out of the air because a child was hit by a car. I mean, I'll eat it - but it's tainted somehow.'

But it was when he explained the origin of Brexit that Oliver really let the venom flow.

'Cameron proposed the "in or out" vote himself,' the bespectacled host explained, 'which he normally only does when he's deciding whether to f*** a pig's mouth.'

'Punchable': Prominent pro-Brexit politician and leader of the UK Independence Party Nigel Farage was savaged as having a 'punchable face'

That was a reference to claims made in 2015 - and denied by Cameron - that the former PM had put his ***** in the mouth of a severed pig's head as part of a hazing ritual to enter an elite club while at Oxford university.

Oliver's vitriol didn't end there. US viewers were introduced to Nigel Farage as 'leader of the UK Independence Party and three-time cover model for Punchable Face magazine'.

And ex-London mayor and Prime Ministerial candidate Boris Johnson was described as looking like 'a shaved orangutan with Owen Wilson's hair'.

He then played clips of both Johnson and Farage saying that June 23 - the day of the Brexit vote - would go down as Britain's own Independence Day, in a reference to the Bill Pullman-starring action movie of the same name.

'First,' Oliver said, eyes flashing, 'Britain was already independent. In fact, it's what many other countries celebrate their independence from.

'Second, the sequel to the movie they're quoting actually opened this week, and features the wholesale destruction of London, which is beginning to feel pretty f***ing appropriate right now.'

'Bulls***': Oliver also attacked the 'Vote Leave' bus as 'b*******'. It promised £350million for the National Health Service if the country left Europe - a figure Farage admitted was impossible after the vote

'A**hole': Oliver said that if Farage 'will not correct factual errors' on buses, Britain should take out bus ads reading 'Nigel Farage has spent hours trying to put his own ***** in his a**hole'

Oliver moved on to the pro-Brexit tour bus, which was emblazoned with the message 'We send the EU £350million a week. Let's fund our (National Health Service) instead. Vote Leave.'

Farage was then shown admitting to UK news anchors that the National Health Service would not be able to receive £350million a week and that the message was a 'mistake'.

'It does seem that Farage will not correct factual errors when they're on the sides of buses. I therefore would encourage Britain to take out bus ads reading "Nigel Farage has spent hours trying to put his own ***** in his a**hole."'

Oliver then through a series of worst-case scenarios, including Northern Ireland and Scotland leaving Britain to join the EU, the EU punishing Britain with hard negotiations to scare off other member states from leaving, and non-British long-term UK residents having to leave.

'I don't know how to explain to my children what is going to happen to their future,' said one non-UK national, whose children have grown up in the UK, in a video clip.

'It's easy,' Oliver said, 'just tell them that they might be screwed because a pig-f***er called for a vote, a bus had some bulls*** written on it, and then two idiots called Nigel and Boris quoted President Bill Pullman.'

And a news clip of a British woman saying that if she could vote again she would choose to stay was met with a sharp-tongued rant in which the host shouted to the audience that she wouldn't get a 'do-over'.

'Idiots': Oliver called Farage and Johnson 'idiots' for quoting the film Independence Day in their pro-Brexit speeches, and said that the sequel's depiction of a ravaged London was 'f***ing appropriate right now'

But it wasn't just UK politicians who got it in the neck - Oliver also had the knives out for Donald Trump, who had flown into Scotland at the time of the Brexit vote to, in the comedian's words, 'promote his f***ing golf course'.

Characterizing Trump's Brexit comments as meaningless - 'if he had simply breathed audibly into the microphone the same amount of information would have been conveyed' - Oliver then pointed to a post-Brexit Tweet by Trump.

The Tweet read: 'Many people are equating BREXIT and what is going on in Great Britain, with what is happening in the US. People want their country back!'

'You might think, "Well that is not going to happen to us in America,'" Oliver said, accompanied by a still image of Trump speaking in Scotland.

'We're not going to listen to some ridiculously haired buffoon peddling lies and nativism in the hopes of riding a protest vote into power.

'Well let Britain tell you, it can happen,' Oliver said, as the image switched to the famously mad-haired Boris Johnson, 'and when it does there are no f***ing do-overs.'

'Buffoon': Oliver concluded by calling Brexit supporter Donald Trump a 'buffoon' and warned that he presented a danger to US voters equivalent to the imagined danger caused by the Brexit vote

'No f***ing do-overs': Oliver said that, as with Brexit, Trump's election to president would have 'no f***ing do-overs'

Read more: John Oliver slams Boris Johnson and David Cameron over Brexit on Last Week Tonight | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oliver moved on to the pro-Brexit tour bus, which was emblazoned with the message 'We send the EU £350million a week. Let's fund our (National Health Service) instead. Vote Leave.'

Farage was then shown admitting to UK news anchors that the National Health Service would not be able to receive £350million a week and that the message was a 'mistake'.

Another Remainiac implying that Farage said during the campaign that the £350 million we give to the EU each week could be spent on the NHS if we leave and that now he's backtracking on those claims.

The fact is that Farage wasn't even part of Vote Leave - he was part of the rival organisation Grassroots Out! (GO!), but it was Vote Leave which was given the permission to take part in the campaigning - so the advert on the bus about the £350 million was nothing to do with him and, during the campaign, he even ridiculed Vote Leave over their claims that we give the EU £350 million a week, saying instead that we give less that that.

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That's a lot of smack talk about people's appearance coming from some pinhead who looks like Pee Wee Herman's bastard love child.

One thing the British people's decision is doing, it's causing all the anti-democracy progtards to finally reveal themselves for what they are.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's a lot of smack talk about people's appearance coming from some pinhead who looks like Pee Wee Herman's bastard love child.

One thing the British people's decision is doing, it's causing all the anti-democracy progtards to finally reveal themselves for what they are.

Spectator columnist Rod Liddle wants people to sign his online petition calling for David Lammy, the Labour MP for Tottenham, to be ousted for coming out several times saying there should a second referendum.

The Guardian (predictably) whinged yesterday: "We need a second referendum. The consequences of Brexit are too grave."

As Rod Liddle says, the Left just don't quite get democracy.

STEPHEN GLOVER: Arrogant effrontery of those wailing for a second referendum

Read more: STEPHEN GLOVER: Arrogant effrontery of those wailing for a second referendum* | Daily Mail Online

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Me, I totally would love to punch Larage, he does have that face you want to hit; the same feeling you get when I see Trump. As for Boris, he's just a harmless, he reminds me of Gary Busey at his lowest.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Me, I totally would love to punch Larage, he does have that face you want to hit; the same feeling you get when I see Trump. As for Boris, he's just a harmless, he reminds me of Gary Busey at his lowest.

...and he dares you to knock the glass off the top of his head..

john who?

Blame CRIC that you're not cultured..

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am a person who is sometimes right and sometimes left depending on the issue
In this case I support the outcome. Europe has countries not states and Britain is
a nation that is not going to submit to some group on the mainland of Europe there
are others who want to leave as well and those will end in votes as well
I would also like to see some Economic Nationalism here, not political nationalism
Economic For example I am not for sharing an electrical grid I think we should see
power to neighbors for a lot more money and so on.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am a person who is sometimes right and sometimes left depending on the issue
In this case I support the outcome. Europe has countries not states and Britain is
a nation that is not going to submit to some group on the mainland of Europe there
are others who want to leave as well and those will end in votes as well
I would also like to see some Economic Nationalism here, not political nationalism
Economic For example I am not for sharing an electrical grid I think we should see
power to neighbors for a lot more money and so on.

Crank up that price! I'd LOVE to see if anyone up there had the balls to do something like that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I tell you what, the most intense thunderstorm that I can remember for a long time has just started to rage here. You should hear the thunder. It's like the sky is splitting. Is this this finally the Brexit Armageddon that the Remainers told us would happen?