Christians Told To ‘Pray In Silence… Don’t Disturb The Migrants’

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Parishioners visiting a church in Italy were told they must “pray in silence” so as not to disturb African migrants being housed there.

Some of the faithful hoping to practice their Christianity at the church of St. Anthony in Ventimiglia were surprised when they were told by Caritas volunteers they couldn’t recite the rosary and would instead have to pray in silence out of respect to migrants who are living there.

mo

Christians Told: 'Don't Disturb The Migrants - Pray In Silence'

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I hope these migrants were warned to not leave their kids alone in that church.....

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Christians should tell the authorities to piss off and to carry on what they're doing. What's would happen? Would they get slung in jail? Doubt it. There'd be mass uproar, demonstrations and riots.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Christians should tell the authorities to piss off and to carry on what they're doing. What's would happen? Would they get slung in jail? Doubt it. There'd be mass uproar, demonstrations and riots.
The left and the Islamists like to riot.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What was there first? The church or the African migrants? I'm fed up of this modern trend of Europeans having to change certain aspects of their everyday lives and ancient traditions just to suit immigrants (usually Muslim ones). Migrants to Europe should he made to respect and tolerate our traditions and society rather than us having to bend over backwards for them. And if they don't like that, tough! They can always bugger off elsewhere.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That is correct.

"Because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

"Otherwise, if you say thanks with your spirit, how can anyone in the position of an outsider say 'Amen' to your thanksgiving when he does not know what you are saying?" - 1 Corinthians 14:16

And all this is besides the point. Italian Christians, who were there first, should not have to change their way of worship to suit African migrants. The migrants can always go back home if they don't like it.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
"Because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

"Otherwise, if you say thanks with your spirit, how can anyone in the position of an outsider say 'Amen' to your thanksgiving when he does not know what you are saying?" - 1 Corinthians 14:16

And all this is besides the point. Italian Christians, who were there first, should not have to change their way of worship to suit African migrants. The migrants can always go back home if they don't like it.
As I said, that is correct.